Review My Sites

LHVWB

Reaction score
Nice template for the site. The flash is probably a little slow though, apart from the at it looks very professional and simple.

The only issues seem to be navigation ones (which can be the most frustrating of all for users), 1st of all there is no easy way to get back to the home page from the forums or the tutorials site (maybe the logo could link back?), and when you go from the home site to ether of those other sites, it opens them as a pop-ups which is kinda annoying.

Sohail

Reaction score
Okay thanks for your feedback, i will see what i can do about that, the logo link seems to be a very good idea though so thanks...

satheesh

Reaction score
Nice Site.
Nice Forums site.
Nice Tutorial site.

Put Friends site Box on your main page.

Check your PM.

sunils

Reaction score
All the three site looks fine. for the tutorial site, the search bar and the submit button are in the wrong order. First the search textbox must come then the submit button.

Sohail

Reaction score
Ok, do you think you could fix this for me as i don't know how... I am willing to pay for this in credits.. I'm not sure about the friends box by the way as it wouldn't make it look professional... I have replied to your PM by the way.

cjswain

Reaction score
It is attractive. It looks like a lot of creativity and hardwork is going into your site. Well done.

Sohail

Reaction score
Thanks, i want to make it even better than that now ;).

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
It looks really good, only thing i see that bugs me is the forum links in red next to post on the top are semi-hard to see and doesn't really fit in with the colors used in the forums. Overall the flash is really nice, though why does the forum link open into a new window? Anyway its looking really nice and not overcrowded or anything.

Very professional and creative.

Sohail

Reaction score
Okay i have fixed the colour problem and i'm still working on the problem where pages open in new windows but that's a simple thing to fix.

Can you please give me some ideas on what to put on the home page of my portfolio?

LHVWB

Reaction score
Okay, I just got a 404 error when I clicked on your forum button and your template for your tutorials site is loading slowly for some reason.

If you want to add a page about your portfolio, it would make the most sense to put a link on the main flash page, which is the best but probably the hardest thing to do.

Sohail

Reaction score
yes i know about that, i had a small problem with the forums and had to re upload the whole thing... It shoul be working now though :).

reglus

Reaction score
Awsome but your main page looks very squashed in my resolution bbut apart from that all looks good.

Xteck33

Reaction score
I love your site sohail, the flash is very creative.... although it lags a little switching between pages.. the site is very professinal. I spotted one bug, at the bottom of the games menu, the "page 1 of 1" is swaying left and right, i do not no if you put it like that and want it like that, but my oppinion is it would look better still (not moving)...very nice site though.

dweng85

Reaction score
The porfolio is AMAZING, i have never seen a better work of flash put together there. THe forum should be a bit bigger in width. i had some trouble reading the font used in the forum.

Sohail

Reaction score
Yeah if you mean that red text on the blue background then that's fixed now :). Thanks for your ideas everyone but does anyone have any ideas on what i should put on the homepage of my portfolio?

theafterthought

Reaction score
I'm loving the site, very accomplished indeed :cool:
Just one thing, something reglus referred to, the flash content (especially noticeable with the text) gets squashed downward in my browser as it gets scaled down. I'm viewing in 1024x768 - in 800x600 this is even worse. It's fine if I toggle to full screen mode but otherwise the text is almost unreadable :( I know next to nothing about flash so I can't help on how to sort it out I'm afraid :p

Again, awesome site, I'm sure you're making a lot of people jealous on here :biggrin:

Sohail

Reaction score
Thanks :). And i'll keep that in mind as i am working on the site now ;).