Votes: 1 100.0%
  • High

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very High

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

balaji2u

Reaction score
I have posted this thread sometime ago but no responses so am trying it once more.
Please review my three pages you can find the link at the top of my home page.
the page you need to review are Advertise, Charity, Write For Oli
You can also give your comments about the pricing that i charged for the advertisement on the advertise page

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
I think that the pages look good. Personally I think the advertising is bit pricey, but I have never seen anything to compare it to. The grammar and spelling are good, which is one of the most important things in my opinion. There is one thing, the Earth in your logo seems a bit errr...elongated, don't know if that's intentional, but it doesn't seem very, spherical.

balaji2u

Reaction score
@sourfacedcyclop thanks for the review mate.
I think those prices are fair enough for those visits per month site and am not sure still.
Lets see what experienced ones comment about it.
The globe is now corrected :D and theres no other way other than showing it as elongated the CSS i edited is like so. if i need to make it circular it takes me some time so have to do it whenever i have time. :)

Last edited:

freecrm

Reaction score
The css is slick and I like the simple layout.

If you are selling ad space, you need to give more credible information than you have here. Speaking as a marketing manager myself, I would want to know dynamic figures - i.e. real-time, not just a number you have put on a page. In addition, I would want to know time spent on each page and bounceback figures. Even if this were done, I would not be considering this site based on the figures quoted. You have to remember that a very small % of click throughs are converted to business.

That said, a few minor issues.

"Clam" your free membership - Spelling?

Css for fieldsets seems to parse in default times font, rather than the arial it should be.

Like the rss feed.

balaji2u

Reaction score
Content is good! But as a developer(if u r?) u have done 0/10 work.
Otherwise Site is Good.Design is ofcourse by Wordpress.
http://www.techfun.exofire.net/

i started this thread for review the design and content of the site.
It doesn't make any sense judging whether i did something on that or not.Why are you taking the topic to somewhere else?. Did i asked or tell anything that i developed in the site ?
This is highly respectable webmasters forum so do not post irrelevant replies.

PS: I don't understand why you link to your site with your reply!
Edit:
The css is slick and I like the simple layout.

If you are selling ad space, you need to give more credible information than you have here. Speaking as a marketing manager myself, I would want to know dynamic figures - i.e. real-time, not just a number you have put on a page. In addition, I would want to know time spent on each page and bounceback figures. Even if this were done, I would not be considering this site based on the figures quoted.
That said, a few minor issues.

Css for fieldsets seems to parse in default times font, rather than the arial it should be.

Like the rss feed.
Thanks FREECRM for your excellent review and poiting me the minute flaws in it.
Yes i myself feel that the page does not provide sifficient information as you said.but its not run solely by myself. I have some friends to whom i have to get approval for the statistics to be shown at the page.Moreover many webmasters at their advertisement page include details like page views per visitor,uniqe visitors,alexa rank,technorati rank etc. and not the screen shot or minute details about analytics(google,or someother) .
The current bounce rate is 39% ^ ,
page view per visitor is 1.78 views.
You have to remember that a very small % of click throughs are converted to business.

I cant get your point can you please tell me little bit detailly.
"Clam" your free membership - Spelling?
Yeah, correcting it right away.
once again thanks for your valuable information.

Last edited: