Review my Social Network

spage

Reaction score
As I haven't signed up to the social network so i cant give a review of your site, but I have noticed that anyone accessing http://mypebook.x10.mx/ can see the folder structure of the server, this is bad practice.

tanwirec

Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to x10 Forums!
I signed up for your account, and it looks like it's a custom script. The website's login / signup page looks awesome. However, the news feed looks a little sketchy. The background is too off, I recommend making it the same color as the news feed or maybe making it a light grey. I can tell the site is not finished, but there is a lot that needs to be improved. I have a domain (tanwire.com) I'm sure would be cool for this website, so if you want it free, PM me.

Anyways, I recommend transfering your website's data to a script like Dolphin or Oxwall, or maybe investing some money into a professional web designer thus it'll look sexy and will be totally custom. Having a site like Facebook isn't a very good idea, thus (if it gets big), Facebook won't be very happy. Try coming up with your own idea. It can be a social network, but make it awesome!