Review our site: City Street Map for mobile phones

sunils

Reaction score
Hi you are not a bad programmer.

Your site is an informative site, but please reduce the contents, all the information have piled up. give a good format for dispaly

digitalmobilemap

Reaction score
Hi you are not a bad programmer.

What do you mean "Not bad programmer"? --> Did you mean "good programmer"? :) (Just kidding)

Your site is an informative site, but please reduce the contents, all the information have piled up. give a good format for dispaly

Reduce the contents? which site are you referring to? www.digitalmobilemap.com or www.j2megps.com ?

Yes, I know the content of www.digitalmobilemap.com is quite messy. I am not a good writer so I am thinking of hiring a technical web writer to write the content for my sites.

Thanks for your comments.

PS:
I have reviewed your site. Your product has not ready yet? Site is still under construction?

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
Yes, I know the content of www.digitalmobilemap.com is quite messy. I am not a good writer so I am thinking of hiring a technical web writer to write the content for my sites.

Thanks for your comments.

Hi

I didnt mean about the content or what message it delivers. and about the writing. i just meant give more space between lines, increase the font size a little bit, do not give a detailed explaination there. send it to another page etc