RPG Suggestion

wonkothesane

Reaction score
Ok, this may sound weird at first but just hear me out.

Wouldn't it be great to add some kind of upgrade system based on post count?

Imagine that the amount of posts are the equivalent of experience (in rpg games) and that for a certain amount of points you can choose special 'upgrades' e.g. choose ur own 'posting count title' or 'choose extra forum themes' or something else.

This would encourage people to be more active in the forums (just watch out for spamming). It could also be used purely for bragging rights :grin:.

Some cool examples for upgrades could be: new themes, special smiley packs, upsize your avatar size, choose 'posting count titles' in a tree-branching sort of way and many other things...

n4tec

Reaction score
hello there, this is a hosting site not an RPG site.. But it is cool idea or suggestion but i think it cannot work here..

Last edited:

wonkothesane

Reaction score
Haha, I know it is not an RPG site. I merely thought that it could have some influence in the way people are rewarded for being active on the site. This forum already implements something along the lines of what I was thinking... the shop where u can get stuff like a period without ads? All I was suggesting is that you add options that relate to the forum itself.

Surely it must be possible in some way or other, though possibly not practical? I don't know, though it's an entertaining thought, isn't it?

DotCom

Reaction score
I suppose it could work..I don't know.....Hows about you look on top.....and click "SHOP"?
Lol........ you need to look before posting , just to post. That has been there since you signed up.:blink:

And you are rewarded for being active by having a Host that doesn't limit you to a bare minimal. :getlost:

Last edited: