Status
Not open for further replies.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

We have updated RVSiteBuilder on boru, chopin, starka, and stoli, which should solve the issues that some users have experienced when attempting to publish a photo gallery. We are still working on installing RVSiteBuilder on lotus, please be patient while we do this.

In addition, we have updated Softaculous on all of the free servers, which included version updates for a few scripts and added a few others.

If you have any support-related issues about each of the updates, please open a support ticket in your Account Portal. Any support requests posted as a reply to this thread will be deleted. If you have any questions about these updates, however, feel free to post them in a reply to this thread.

UPDATE: RVSiteBuilder has been installed on lotus, you should find the icon in your cPanel now.

Last edited:

yarlpavanan81

Reaction score
I was made a forum by using Softaculous that installed phpbb scripts. I feel Softaculous facilities are best that help to us.
Sincerely, I thanks to X10hosting.com that they give maximum facilities to their free hosting users.

stephe91

Reaction score
thank your for giving us this update

the rv is easy to use and looks great
even you use the templates without any modifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.