save the person above you!

zelda4evr

Reaction score
So.. this is a forum game. The point is for everyone to tell how they are going to save the previous person and what is endangering them because of doing so, so that the next person can do the same. It goes like this:
A: Help I'm about to be eaten by a big chicken!
B: I shoot the chicken but now he's after me! Save me!

So... Let's start.

A giant muffin is trying to eat me!

Last edited:

Synkc

Reaction score
I quickly hold up a giant magnifying glass and torch the colony of giant ants, but now the heat is burning me.

zelda4evr

Reaction score
i put a giant rock in the sky to shield the sun, but now im freezing!

Dazz

Reaction score
I hold up a huge mirror and deflect the sun so we are warm, but my arms are weak

Swiblet

Reaction score
I broke the mirror into shards, but the shards are falling on/through me, ripping out my spleen, splaying my stomach fluid across the floor, and puncturing my pancreas.

~~Ben
PS: I am in a bad mood >.> Shaddap. xD

zelda4evr

Reaction score
i sew you back up with my super ninja sewing skills but i poked my finger with the needle

ryoko126

Reaction score
I pay for your hospital bills but now I'm falling into debt.

Swiblet

Reaction score
I sold your most of your organs to the black market to pay for your hospital bills so you can die without regret from organ failure and blood loss, and for some reason, tuberculosis, but now, I'm being chased by the cops for my black-market dealing =(

~~Ben

zelda4evr

Reaction score
i convince the cops that it was fidel castro and not you...but now fidels thugs are after me

Staind1982

Reaction score
I play Gloria Estefan's "Conga" and the thugs stop chasing you and start dancing but now my ears are bleeding.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I send you to hospital to get it checked, but I picked up an infection in the hospital. Help!

mattura

Reaction score
I take you to a cleaner place - outside.
But I'm accidentally targeted by a lost F18

zelda4evr

Reaction score
i send optimous prime after it and he smashes it to the ground, but now mega tron is wanting to kill me

Swiblet

Reaction score
I had them be eaten by the giant chicken from the first post, but now the chicken is trying to eat my face!!

~~Ben

Synkc

Reaction score
I blow up the sun with a dooms day device, which roasts the chicken; but also the Earth. So now I'm dead and being prodded by demons and pitchforks.

Swiblet

Reaction score
I fell into Hell and took over, leading all the demons away with me into the abyss, but the complete and utter darkness of the void itchessssssss!!!

~~Ben

zelda4evr

Reaction score
i slap you with the holy bible and you get saved, but i knocked you out and you won't wake up!

NSChan

Reaction score
I give you an injection of an undisclosed drug that miraculusly wakes you up,
OH GOD! im being attacked by a Long Cat!