save the person above you!

Synkc

Reaction score
Luckily for you, you run out of fuel over Disney Land, and all the children broke your fall :)

But know you're wanted for cruelty to animals.

Last edited:

Swiblet

Reaction score
xDDDD!!!

I hack into the computer of the FDA-or-whatever-the-hell-3-letter-initial-does-animal-cruelty using x10's server and I make you into a friend of the administration rather than an enemy. However, now, Corey is wanted by the Secret Service for government hacking and he's pissed, so he's running at me with a flounder to kill me!

Yes, a flounder.

~~Ben

voice

Reaction score
I give Corey a recipe for flounder with a nice mango chutney I borrowed from Martha Stewart while she was in jail, which sends him running home to try it out, but Martha Stewart has tracked me down and is trying to shank me. She's yelling "The handle of a toothbrush can be sharpened on the floor of your cell to make a delightful prison shank. It's a good thing!", which is even more frightening than the prospect of being on the receiving end of a shank! HELP!

Last edited:

Swiblet

Reaction score
xDDD!!! OMG!!!

I then fly by on my rocket-hamster and lop off her head with Timmy Turner's buck teeth. However, now, Nickelodeon is suing me for stealing their character...literally!

~~Ben

WoodsballJesse

Reaction score
I hire the world's best lawyers to counter-sue Nikelodean but now the crushing debt is suffocating me.

voice

Reaction score
I take a job as a male prostitute to help pay off your debt, but now a fat woman on a business trip is suffocating me!

Last edited:

GFXDude2010

Reaction score
I pull voice's sister off of him, and make her go to a new seat. Whilst on the way, I trip over a nickle that some idiot superglued to the floor, and I'm on my way to the cold hard ground...

(<3 this game lol )

voice

Reaction score
I throw someone under you to break your fall, but unfortunately it was Paris Hilton, and now her soulless chihuahua is out for my blood!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I do the oldest trick in the book in my country, throw a Ratex laced piece of meat its way and sit back and wait.
Not realizing I have ingested some of the Ratex, i start to dehidrate and pass out !

Last edited:

olliepop

Reaction score
I come along and tip a bucket of water over your face. You lick it all off the ground and are feeling heaps better.

However now i am wanted for stealing water from Michael Jacksons kiddy pool..

messageboy

Reaction score
I called for scotty to beam shaunak into new york upon where king kong is falling from the empire building towards me.

nexhunter

Reaction score
I get superman to come save you but now I'm getting sued by warner bros for copyright infringement

Last edited:

voice

Reaction score
I engineer a hostile corporate takeover of Warner Brothers and drop the lawsuit, but now Ted Turner is dressed like Captain Planet and out to get me, convinced I'm polluting the environment. He's on a zip line and about to crash through a window and kick me in the balls.

(Go Robot Chicken!)

Last edited:

nexhunter

Reaction score
Then i get Seth to cancel that episode but now all of robot chicken fans are going to break down my door and hurt me

voice

Reaction score
I join them in trying to kill you, but my suicide bomb malfunctions, killing them instead of you. After accidentally saving you, Homeland Security is after me for domestic terrorism!

Edit: Well, GFXDude2010, if that's even really your name, I will let you have this one, even if I did reply first. It will save the next poster the confusion of having to decide which storyline to follow. I'll just rest assured, knowing that in a parallel universe, I was a jerk and insisted that since I posted first, mine was the post that needed to be replied to. ^_^

Last edited:

GFXDude2010

Reaction score
I soon realize that if one watches robot chicken, they couldn't do an ounce of damage. I sit back, and watch their bones crush agains nexhunters puny body. Laughing maniaclly(SP), one of them turns towards me, and bolts into a super fast sprint towards me... (go ROCK LEE!)

*... it was on the robot chicken post when I started this message!*

Last edited:

WoodsballJesse

Reaction score
I stick my leg out and trip the Robot Chicken watcher. Unfortuantely, he trips into cellphone tower that clips a near by helicopter. Now, there's a flaming ball or metal hurtling towards me.

voice

Reaction score
I use evil, blue The Dark Side of the Force lighting to explode the flaming ball of metal. Unfortunately, Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader have now thrown me down a ventilation shaft or something.

GFXDude2010

Reaction score
I flip the air-condition switch on, and put it on the setting: "Hurricane Force" blowing you out of the shoot, but straight into a beehive. You tell the bees that it's my fault, and now I'm being chased by a swarm of bees! (which I'm deadly alergic to lol)

Synkc

Reaction score
Seeing as nothing more realistic was available at the time, I plunge you into the lake, away from the bees. But I accidentally left you down there too long, and now your haunting me as a ghost.