save the person above you!

calcbc

Reaction score
I told the ghost to go to the light, but now you are lonely because you are living alone.

voice

Reaction score
I move in with you to ease your loneliness, but now you're trying to kill me because I can't come up with my half of the rent.

GFXDude2010

Reaction score
I steal calcbc's half of the rent, that way you are both even. But now he reported me to the authorities and they've got rabbid, dr. pepper drinking wolverines out after me... ='(

Swiblet

Reaction score
I get the wolverines hooked to A&W's Root Beer, then tell them that they have no free will so they all fall to shambles and kill themselves. However, the dead carcasses have littered the street and the Raccoon City zombies were attracted to the death! Imma be eaten aliiiive!! >=0

~~Ben

voice

Reaction score
I use my mad video game skillz to shoot up all the zombies and
save you, but now I have life-shattering case of Nintendo-thumb! Doctors say I only have 50 to 55 years to live!

WoodsballJesse

Reaction score
I chop off the Terminators hands and have doctors attach them to you. Now, those 55 years you have left will be full of gaming. The only problem is that a handless Arnold has a price on my head.

shaunak

Reaction score
I put a bigger price on Arnold's head.

Soon the hitmen make short work of him...... now I dont have any money to pay the hitmen .... uh oh!

GFXDude2010

Reaction score
I instruct you on how to rob a bank. Stupid you does it! Now I'm wanted for "association"...

Synkc

Reaction score
Using a hypnotism ball on a string (whatever it's called) a convince you that you are a duck, and you get passed off as insane, and sent to the sanity ward. But now a really, really, really, old and ugly nurse is trying to take advantage of you :O

Swiblet

Reaction score
I, disguised as a loony, use my sexifier ray to turn her into a superduper hot Victoria's Secret Candidate! However, now, the boss is after me....and the boss is Arnold's zombie!!!

~~Ben

voice

Reaction score
I use my Nintendo-thumb free hands, hands that once belonged to Arnie, to once again use my mad video game skillz to once again shoot up the zombie and save you, but now I once again have life-shattering case of Nintendo-thumb again! Once again, Doctors say I still only have 50 to 55 years to live!
Also, I'm suffering from a weird felling of deja vu, but i don't really need saving from that, unless someone has just made a change to the Matrix.

mattura

Reaction score
I alter the code of the matrix to change your thumbs into spoons so they don't hurt;
but you bend reality with your mind and the spoons suffer metal fatigue and snap, sending razor sharp shards of broken metal towards my handsome face!

WoodsballJesse

Reaction score
I use a huge fan to suck the spoon shards away from your "handsome" face and you are saved. The only problem is that the fan is destroyed and now there's a huge whirling blade of doom flying towards me.

GFXDude2010

Reaction score
Using a hypnotism ball on a string (whatever it's called) a convince you that you are a duck, and you get passed off as insane, and sent to the sanity ward. But now a really, really, really, old and ugly nurse is trying to take advantage of you :O

I, disguised as a loony, use my sexifier ray to turn her into a superduper hot Victoria's Secret Candidate! However, now, the boss is after me....and the boss is Arnold's zombie!!!

Hahha, screw ya'll, I got me a model. But as my gazing at her strays towards the "whirling blade of doom" flying towards WoodsballJesse, I have but one choice... I pick up my model and throw her...into woodsballjesse knocking him out of the way. I take my model to the hospital, and she gets all better... But now I'm in debt from the hospital... ='(

wheener

Reaction score
I let you use my insurance but I get caught for insurance fraud and I am in prison

voice

Reaction score
I sneak you out of prison by going to visit you and swapping outfits, so they let you out. But now I'm in prison, and my new cellie keeps telling me how cut ei am!

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
I break you out of prison, by use of explosives however i've blown my leg off and the guards are after me.

Dan

Reaction score
I give you a potion to regrow your leg but now the guards have warned the police about me helping a 'highly dangerous criminal' and that I'm in league with them.

WoodsballJesse

Reaction score
Using a vast sum of money, I buy your innocence. The only problem is that the media found out about the dealings, and now there is a mob of paparazzi on my front lawn and they look bloodthirsty.

nexhunter

Reaction score
i run them over like in grand theft auto but now paris hilton is after me for killing her paparazzi people