school sux

Chris

Reaction score
Don't even think I don't agree, but what would you be like if you didn't go to school? You wouldn't get that far in life. Like I said, I do agree it sucks.

Maurice

Reaction score
Really, wouldn't you be glad to kill the guy that invented money? (since he got the whole system started)

nicholas

Reaction score
other than studying and teachers etc which sucks, school is actually a good place to make friends and expand your social life and have fun out of it.... :biggrin:

P

pinoiboi

Of course majority will say that schoo sux, but look at the upside, Schoo=great future and as one member said its a good way to socialize.

prasys

Reaction score
Nope , I am not going to agree..School may sux , but thats where you get the knowelege..Get it..No school , you won't even know how to speak English , may you would....

Conor

Reaction score
I am applying at one of the best schools in Canada. ($13 000 CDN a year)

aman01

Reaction score
wow. your father certainly have a lot of money in his pocket. and I think school is not a really bad place. Depend on your social skills and personality to 'survive' in school.

neonerz

Reaction score
I had to sign up just to post on this topic. If you think school sucks you'll be horribly surpised when you enter the work world. I wish I was still in school

btw whats up corey ;)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
neonerz said:
I had to sign up just to post on this topic. If you think school sucks you'll be horribly surpised when you enter the work world. I wish I was still in school

btw whats up corey ;)

Took you long enough to sign up :cool:

Jim

Reaction score
The main reason school sucks is required classes. I wish they'd let high school students take more classes about their future careers and less stuff like english class. If you aren't literate by 10th grade, you'll never be.

neonerz

Reaction score
Jim said:
The main reason school sucks is required classes. I wish they'd let high school students take more classes about their future careers and less stuff like english class. If you aren't literate by 10th grade, you'll never be.

English might be one of the most beneficial classes you could take in high school, plus by the time your in 10th grade, your learning more then just how to read in English (at least I hope so).

connie

Reaction score
yeah, i wuld be bored out of my mind maybe. i like my friends. but the whole tests, projects, quizzes, geometry, mean orch teachs, homework sux.

and dude, canada is awsume (= which skool in canada?

icely

Reaction score
school definitely sucks.. the only thing that i like about school are my friends... nothing more

n4tec

Reaction score
school is actually a good place to make friends and expand your social life and have fun out of it.... but i hate it due to exams, projects and whatever...

have a good day..

nforchange

bernhardt

Reaction score
No to me school do not suxs. School might be a myth but it is all up to us to decide whether it is fun or whether it suxs.