"Server Error" after domain change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sup3rkirby

Reaction score
After changing my website's domain I've been reciving the following page/message when attempting to view/load my website:

"Server Error
There has been a server error. Please try again momentarily.

If the issue persists, create a support ticket."

This message has been displaying for approximately 15 hours now and my site is inaccessible as well. I am only able to log in to cPanel where I can view and access files, databases and such but FTP and HTTP(viewing) for the site has been down during this time.

It only seems to cause this problem while using the '.co.cc' domain option as I've temporarily switched to an alternative to see if the site would load at all(and it does). However it would be quite an inconvenience for both me and my website's users/members to have to change domains. So for this reason I hope this issue can eventually(and relatively quickly) be resolved.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Sup3rkirby

Reaction score
It's now been well over 24 hours and there is still no change. The only 'new' development is me noticing that if I append a file/directory name to my website's url I recieve a "400 Bad Request" page rather than the "Server Error" message I receive when only typing in the 'home' url itself.

I really am finding this odd because when using certain domains(pcriot.com) my site will load. When switching it to other domains(co.cc / x10.mx) then the site url only returns the "Server Error" x10hosting page. But of course many parts of the code specifically reference my co.cc address and I merely am trying to return to this address so that I can have my site function normally and have all of my users be able to use the site as they previously could.

And again, cPanel still seems to work with no problem although I just noticed when editing my custom error pages, it doesn't affect the displayed error page I receive when trying to access a page of my site.

I'll give this another 24 hours since it should take no greater than 48 hours for a domain to update. I'm really becoming disappointed with the support here and will likely simply have to switch hosts if nothing changes and no support is actually provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.