server error when opening cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlin117

Reaction score
Internal Server Error

failed to open session lockfile: FILE=/var/cpanel/sessions/raw/onlin117:dRBsArOeJJPDzB70U9BpYIOR1Q0ngBTQIocnCQSfXV2C7xRX3mYIiL55ViTJ4IAF.lock, No space left on device at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Session.pm line 261.

cpsrvd/11.48.5.2 Server at xo6.x10hosting.com

mizaanre

Reaction score
Same issue for me and my site is down with "Error establishing database connection"

Internal Server Error

failed to open session lockfile: FILE=/var/cpanel/sessions/raw/mizaanre:jxkWnDQimXmKx3i_9VlFGUhVJBKiRJ6lwiRv90vbLUSHI4hZ2n5ZgHCGA8j4MwDu.lock, No space left on device at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Session.pm line 261.

allblacksrugby86

Reaction score
Same Issue For Me Too :-(

Internal Server Error

failed to open session lockfile: FILE=/var/cpanel/sessions/raw/allblack:Bth3eJwHa53s5wFrV01H0QgRyhi7gvyKdPPrQf1_skPij779SNep1UGsdYPypy1M.lock, No space left on device at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Session.pm line 261.

Davidmexa

Reaction score
yes i am getting the same:

Internal Server Error

failed to open session lockfile: FILE=/var/cpanel/sessions/raw/onlin117:dRBsArOeJJPDzB70U9BpYIOR1Q0ngBTQIocnCQSfXV2C7xRX3mYIiL55ViTJ4IAF.lock, No space left on device at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Session.pm line 261.

for my site:

mexa.x10.mx

JohnWayne_Duke

Reaction score
It appears the disk is full. Probably alot of people signing up for free hosting and not respecting the disk space. Even though we have unlimited, nothing is unlimited as you can see the disk is now full. If people would not take the word "unlimited" literally and jam all kinds of junk on the disk we all would be better off.

They will prob have this fixed i hope soon.. :)

JohnWayne_Duke

Reaction score
Well just have to sit tight and wait, not much you can do about it, its free and free comes with challenges. I am waiting as well.

aepx10m3

Reaction score
Same here:
Internal Server Error

failed to open session lockfile: FILE=/var/cpanel/sessions/raw/:TmTtRLq0xG87euMDtkoEP2eFyJDZSuiWGc2hJ8Iz5ti0nzXxiisuLqNLvXYRhGB7.lock, No space left on device at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Session.pm line 261.

onlin117

Reaction score
It's back online for a while, and then it's gone again. :cry::cry:

I know it is free, I can't complain about it. But if it is down every now and then, what is the point to host a website?

If I upgrade to a paid service, is it going to be more reliable ?

Please help , anyway. Thanks a lot for this free service.

JohnWayne_Duke

Reaction score
I agree but for me if its not up (and stays up) soon i will just move to another paid host and i will be done with x10. I thought this would be nice since i have to really budget things right now but its not even worth free if its not up and running. Im already doing searches for another host.

mundodos

Reaction score
Please fix the problem i dont have acess cpanel and ftp and my site.have errorS?

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-24_14-53-49.png
    upload_2016-2-24_14-53-49.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.