Server Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtone

Reaction score
msouc ur convinced thankx god i thought u'll leave x10hosting .... LOLZ

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
Good work x10hosting, the problem never seems to appear until now but every step is a learning and I have patient and confidence this will fix soon.

Thanks for providing the excellent hosting plans that I wish to add more ads around my website.If there is one

lionheart8

Reaction score
Well, today at 9:00am GMT my site & a few others of members I tried out are not accessible. It seems the old problem is not quite gone or another has cropped up :rant2:

Shoelace

Reaction score
Yeah, it is still down lionheart. But thanks Corey for letting us now, keep up the great work!

Mystique

Reaction score
After reading the responses posted after mine, I can see that my site isn't the only one that is still down. Problems like these do happen, and I admire the fact that we are kept up-to-date on the solution progress. Thank you.

iubtalks

Reaction score
Its again Down now. I was working on a major part of my site and suddenly found that HTTP is down. Lets see whats happened now! :happysad:

pgonzale

Reaction score
Im new, maybe someone can explain me what is going on? just want to know... have this happened before?? is it normal?

Last edited:

Mystique

Reaction score
The important thing to keep in mind, is that x10 Hosting is still very new. Besides, these types of problems occur whether a host is new or well seasoned from time-to-time anyway.

We all have to be patient and understanding. I am still very glad that I have chosen x10 Hosting, they have been extremely nice and helpful.

In the past, I have PAID for web hosting services that seemed to be down more than they were up...

I'm not moving anywhere, I'm patiently waiting and staying here.

cetutnx1

Reaction score
Well if i have to say... is not "normal".
Since the 1º server that i watch every thing has change for the best(i guess: server is faster then ever and they are more accounts that i've ever seen) of course this move have a problem the server have a "bad HDD" so there was "an other move" for the best...
I think that this service that you guys are providing is the best... even the paid hosting is the best that i ever saw and cheaper as well...
As an old user all i can say is that "patiens is the path to a non stressed life"... i love this hosting and i won't leave it....

Edit:

Please there's no need to post "damn http is down again" as sahil3x1 check that thread to keep up with the server status don't make useles posts

Last edited:

pgonzale

Reaction score
sahil3x, i know that... wondering why?... thanks cetutnx1, im not planing to leave, excelent service, excelent host...

Last edited:

EsotericSociety

Reaction score
pgonzale said:
Im new, maybe someone can explain me what is going on? just want to know... have this happened before?? is it normal?

There is a problem with the server, HTTP is down. Don't worry, x10hosting is one of the best, if not the best free hosting, Corey will have it fixed in no time. ;)

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
But these problems occur with x10hosting to much, X10 either needs to up the servers again or stop acccepting more people for a bit.

mgw854

Reaction score
Mine just went down again about 25 mintues ago... but the services forum keeps saying HTTP is up. Is it something with my account?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
mgw854 said:
Mine just went down again about 25 mintues ago... but the services forum keeps saying HTTP is up. Is it something with my account?

Something is going on with the free server. I believe it locked up. It's being looked into now.

Status
Not open for further replies.