Server Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

cetutnx1

Reaction score
I think that someone is working on the server... because everithing is down!

karhukat

Reaction score
cetutnx1 said:
I think that someone is working on the server... because everithing is down!

I don't know. I'm fairly new here but it seems Corey posts when he is working on the server. Does anyone know for sure if the staff is aware it's down?

iubtalks

Reaction score
Whats going on !! is it become a regular routine for the server to down. It was never before like that.:confused:
I wish ! the problem will be solve soon and we will get a well running server. :bowdown:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Looking into it now.

Edit: Looks like it's an issue with the server that needs to be resolved with the DC. Hopefully it will be taken care of soon.

Last edited:

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
Does this happen often I mean, such excellent service and many other cool incentives from x10hosting but then that provider is not providing the same equal. This is sad but I have patient and hope DC will fixed this soon.

Thanks to all admins and mods for the constant time contribution in making x10hosting a wonderful place

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
stealth_thunder said:
Does this happen often I mean, such excellent service and many other cool incentives from x10hosting but then that provider is not providing the same equal. This is sad but I have patient and hope DC will fixed this soon.

Thanks to all admins and mods for the constant time contribution in making x10hosting a wonderful place

No. This is not normal, and from one of Corey's posts - it seems a lot of issues are coming from the Data Centre. ( The place where the server's are located )

Corey has stated in a post recently that he is on the search for a new Data Centre and possibly a new server if enough funds come in this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.