Server Upgrade - still going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rook888

Reaction score
Error establishing a database connection

^ This is my website pretty much all week.

Is it just my site or are they still working on the servers?

Any ETA on site functionality? After a week of mostly down service I'm kind of eager to make my own solution. Sorry about that.

Please inform.

Thanks~!

oddone

Reaction score
mine is also experiencing some problems. My site has been turning on and off for a week now. Today however, I manage to see my site online for 2 hours. Maybe the maintenance is still going on. Try to log in to cpanel and you will see that our server's (lotus) disk is running low. I believe there are sorting this thing out. We just have to wait.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello

Server maintenance on "Boru" is still ongoing. Administration are aware and are working to fix this. Thank you for your patience, and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

rook888

Reaction score
Thanks for your responses. Good luck on the upgrade.

Actually I haven't been able to access cPanel all week. When I sign in it just goes to a blank screen. I assume it's related to the server issue....(Yes, the passwords are the same between the account and the cPanel admin, so maybe it's the server).

Thanks!

housni.mustapha39

Reaction score
hello,

i have a probleme with my email service and aloso Cpanel interface.
did any supervisor can say me wy please ?
thank's

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
As previously stated and until stated otherwise, boru is undergoing constant maintenance. Things are apt to break in the meantime. Please do not open any support requests for services not working on boru. Thank you for your cooperation.

Thread locked because the OP has been answered and there aren't any constructive comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.