bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Is there server problems ...my site went down.:ermm: :sad: :pinch: or was it me

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It's me breaking stuff, it will be back up in a min. Recompiling Apache with the new version of PHP.

-Corey

crazzyt9

Reaction score
Corey said:
It's me breaking stuff, it will be back up in a min. Recompiling Apache with the new version of PHP.

-Corey

HEY! You're not suppose ta break things on us :eek:riginal: lol

Tim

Skilzat99X

Reaction score
Stop complaining people. A bit of downtime for the newest PHP sounds like a deal. At least it is explained downtime and not out-of-nowhere downtime.

Origin

Reaction score
I'm not. I'm only stating it's down, and I can see each other's PHP codes, including passwords.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
God damn, I'm putting it back to the way it was. It can stay at .10 then.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm doing a reboot to clear rules that were set. After that it should be fine.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Man you people complain to much, When is the server ever really down... He was trying to do you guys a favor, but you cant live with your site being down for a little bit. lol

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I wasn`t complaining just reporting about what I thought was a problem. I checked for server alerts before I posted but didn`t find any .....sorry to cause any inconvenience o anyone

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Not you bigguy just makes me mad sometimes when people complain about an awesome service like this :)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Its to bad ppl can`t enjoy the good things that are going on around them .....everytime the server goes down I go kick some *ss in the arcade or try to LOL

cube_ownage

Reaction score
i agree, its free hosting, I havent received mine yet, and hopefully I will, but if not, you people that are lucky enough to get this free hosting should cherish it, its not very common to find such a nice service for free.

crazzyt9

Reaction score
Tyler said:
Not you bigguy just makes me mad sometimes when people complain about an awesome service like this :)

I agree with you too many people complain then it makes the admins/mods (not sayin all but from experiance in other fields) feel like they're doing everything for nothing, and consider no tupdating things and letting people suffer instead of trying to provide a great serves... (not saying that this happens here)

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.