Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Origin

Reaction score
Yes, showing passwords.

When did I say I was complaining? I'm simply reporting that it's not working.

Gee.

enslam

Reaction score
I was just wondering how the updates is going.
My site is currently throwing errors because PEAR (DB) isn't installed yet.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
My site is going a bit rough right now to. Its been like this since last night. I would think (I hope) it will be up and running soon :)

n4tec

Reaction score
hi there!!!

I have only one problem my blog is down!!!

i need to deactivate something, change template inside the admin panel but i cannot....

thanx

*4*

I hope everything is normal in an hrs time!!!

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I would wait to make any changes, right now the server is being worked on

n4tec

Reaction score
I get these error when i try to access my blog... I know i should contact wp but i have had no prob b4...

ERROR A
Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/n4cx10h/public_html/putting/wp-content/plugins/livecalendar.php' for

inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in

/home/n4cx10h/public_html/putting/wp-settings.php on line 115

ERROR B
Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/n4cx10h/public_html/putting/wp-content/plugins/livecalendar.php' for

inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in

/home/n4cx10h/public_html/putting/wp-login.php on line 185

When Cpanel is up i will try to see the problem btn wp login and settings files...

*4*

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know about the showing passwords??? Anyone who pays I will move to another server, just PM me. In reality this is not how I make money, I lose money on x10. You get better service with paid hosting for many reasons.

1.) They make their money from hosting and have the time to fix things and troubleshoot. I have a full-time job and do school full-time. Anyone who knows linux knows it can take hours upon hours to fix things, I can't say how many nights I've stayed up fighting with the servers.

2.) Can hire a sys admin to keep everything up and running. I'm not that great with linux and I'm still learning, this past week alone I've spent $190 on other people to fix things that were messed up with the server.

3.) Free hosting asks for people to abuse it, we get tons of people who don't follow the rules. With paid hosting this doesn't happen as much because people will lose money when they're suspended. The company also has all their contact information.

These are some things I'd like you to think about before complaining. As I said, if you pay here I'll move you to another server that we use just for business use. Just PM me.

-Corey

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
btw, it is down again, or one server, or whatever
(not complaining, jsut wondering whats up, i have played with servers before, and its a pain to get linux to do what you want it to =) )

how much does it cost to get the buisness server?

jmchort

Reaction score
Corey said:
... I have a full-time job and do school full-time. Anyone who knows linux knows it can take hours upon hours to fix things, I can't say how many nights I've stayed up fighting with the servers...

-Corey

thank you for your effort Corey :eek:riginal:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
but you goto say it is a bit interesting =)

thanks alot corey!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What do you mean how much does it cost to get the business server? Interesting left about 24 hours ago ;)

-Corey

crazzyt9

Reaction score
Hey no rush on ya Corey take your time, beleave me, I know what its like to be busy ... lol

Tim

XColl

Reaction score
C'mon guys, give X10Hosting a chance. They have a life too. You guys are acting if you got ripped off or something, but remember, this is a free hosting service. If they're fixing something, chill. If the server is broken, and the host is back up, don't complain to them like immature n00bies.Don't freak out or anything.

If there's anything I can do for the host contact me. I'll even put Google Ads on my site to show you I'm totally supporting this host. Also, please respect the staff. They done alot just to give us something for free for alot more stuff. You can basicly run a Gaming Site with this host, and it's all free. I know you guys don't mean it what you said or did, but I'm just saying that please respect X10. They done alot for us.

They also spend money on us just to have sites. Just remember that. Someday, you'll thank them.

Status
Not open for further replies.