Setup SSL and WordPress HTTPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
How can I make this
The current setup of x10hosting's free-hosting servers will NOT work with SSL or TSL or SNI (regardless of IP shared or dedicated or what cPanel shows)

In the meantime, you can make use of CloudFlare to act as a proxy front-end to your site, and enable "Flexible" SSL through them - so your users would connect to the CloudFlare servers via SSL, and in the backend CloudFlare would pass on that request to x10hosting using normal HTTP with a encrypted & compressed connection

x10hosting's free-hosting users can use [ cPanel-x3 theme ] ( not x10hosting Basic) to setup CloudFlare for their account

Here is a link to x10hosting's "Official" way to setup CloudFlare on a free-hosting account --> [ https://x10hosting.com/support/guides/enable-cloudflare ]

Last edited:

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
for x10hosting's free-hosting accounts ALL setup for CloudFlare is through cPanel (i.e. users do not change nameservers for CloudFlare)

oldhamwe

Reaction score
I did what you told me
x10hosting's free-hosting users can use [ cPanel-x3 theme ] ( not x10hosting Basic) to setup CloudFlare for their account

Status
Not open for further replies.