Severs starting to get messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycoo368

Reaction score
Looks like x10 returned to configuring servers differently, they should all be configured the same feature wise.

For example, I’m on x13 and my friend is on x11. At first we both had the same features.

Then on x11, they disabled seeing system information, normally this was allowed under x10Hosting’s cPanel config to see that information. My friend doesn’t really care about that part but it’s strange to go in and shut that feature off.

When they got to x13, they decided to disable SSL but decided to leave it in tact on x11 and removed my already existing certificates that were in there.

I get trying out different applications on different servers to see how they work, but at least keep the configuration the same on all of them. Either disable it on all of them or leave it on for all of them.

At least for email, certain features were disabled from both servers.

Last edited:

mycoo368

Reaction score
Also looks like phpMyAdmin stopped working for me after these changes were made on x13 as well.

Attachments

• F521C847-723A-484E-AEF1-5AA2D75E2DA3.png
    F521C847-723A-484E-AEF1-5AA2D75E2DA3.png
    272.9 KB · Views: 11

butter14

Reaction score
upload_2019-12-31_16-27-55.png
You sure SSL is enabled in x11. I was actually doing a bit of research on what's enabled and disabled in Direct Admin then I found your post.
upload_2019-12-31_16-30-4.png

mycoo368

Reaction score
I’m not referring to the server itself. I’m referring to domains that run on said servers. Domains on x11 and x13 were both able to have SSL enabled on their actual websites and it was recently disabled on x13 but it was left in tact on x11 for users to enable SSL for their domains.

softdesi

Reaction score
Do you guys have Softaculous in your servers? I'm on x15 and it's not available

mycoo368

Reaction score
It’s there for me. Maybe it’s still getting stuff installed to your server.

mycoo368

Reaction score
Do you have an index.html or an index.php?

it’s also possible information in general is still being processed on that server.

softdesi

Reaction score
I have a index.php, the website worked a while ago, but not now. I will wait and see the changes.

mycoo368

Reaction score
I have a index.php, the website worked a while ago, but not now. I will wait and see the changes.
Now that you say that, mine seems to be doing the same thing with the Apache message while it worked earlier. Coincidentally, it seems to coincide with changes done on the server accounts.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
they are probably still adjusting things on the servers.
it was said they wanted to get all the accounts on the new
servers/directadmin first then worry about the other stuff later on
after all the accounts are done.
im still waiting just to get directadmin on x05

Status
Not open for further replies.