Sharing Site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehpwner

Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking of making a sharing site (NO WAREZ) that you can share free templates you've found or Scripts or freeware games, stuff like that. Anybody interested?

Kay

Reaction score
Well there is always here - but then again you could make one of your - It just may catch on - If you need any help then just PM me with what you need help with.

M

minievan

I think it would be a Good Idea. Theres a program on my computer that lets you upload and share things in a Gallery, Pm me if you want it :)

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
if you need any scriptig help or stuff, you can send me a PM or contect me via email, or a instant messaging client...

TooSiKWiTIt

Reaction score
i tried doing something like that, it didnt work out that well...
but if you do, i recommend you create your own templates, and add clicksor ads to make some money

pulse__xx

Reaction score
That would be useful, I might post some free templates of mine I don't want :)

Chris Kern
Sysque Studios

tehpwner

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to start it soon enough, I just got get the board software installed. Everyone ok with IPB 2.12 ?

Or actually, just tell me some software that I should use..

Last edited:

pulse__xx

Reaction score
i recommend XMB 1.9.1 Final it is one of the best and customizable forums out their, if you need help I could help you install it.

TooSiKWiTIt

Reaction score
honestly, i am more used to IPB and i really liked the IPB 2.0, where you can install IBstore.

if you want i can be a designer working for you. where u can have some of my templates there.

tehpwner

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, Well I'll have XMB and IPB 2.0.3 installed and then we can just pick the one that is the best. I personally really really like IPB 2.0.3

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I can help you out with your site if you nead me to. Just tell me what you nead and if I can do it I will tell you I can.

tehpwner

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmmm, I guess I'll look into that. Well the site I got it from had a policy of no warez.

EDIT: I'm legal now, check the ips check and look at the bottom of the board, it's registered to me.

Last edited:

TooSiKWiTIt

Reaction score
ok...why cant i register my IPB? can someone give me the link to the registration site

Status
Not open for further replies.