Sign-ups Open until bedtime!

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
FTP is currently working on my site, just tried connecting and I see my root directory.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
INSTEAD of just saying that it isn't working, tell us HOW it's not working. Can you not login? Is the FTP server down? That way we can attempt to fix it for you, rather then wondering "What is wrong with it?".

XColl

Reaction score
Ah, sorry. I was in a hurry. I found out that I had to go to subdomain.x10hosting.com to access the FTP. My bad.

Burak

Reaction score
I just signed in to my CP.
It seems like someone deleted my contact info so i could reset it and recover my password. Thanks whoever did it.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
IPBPro said:
why there arnt domain sign ups

i found only subdomain

Too many people get confused thinking they get a domain name and then we have to manually switch it from the domain they don't have to a subdomain. It's easier to change a few subdomains to domains ;)

-Corey

moberemk

Reaction score
So when is my account going to be activated? That error with the subdomain was really annoying.

Cr4sh

Reaction score
I receive the message "Thank you for registering with x10hosting there was a error creating your account and the server admin has been notified. Your account will be activated shorlty" today in the morning.
Nothing else succeded until now.

domain: database.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

kouhi

Reaction score
When you sign up you need to be using Internet Explorer or you will get the error

sprawelhn

Reaction score
I can log into ipanel but not cpanel...

username: spralien
site: ultra.x10hosting.com

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
kouhi said:
When you sign up you need to be using Internet Explorer or you will get the error

Don't give people false information.

The error has nothing to do with the browser. All the browser does is render the pages. It's the PHP script that is generating the errors. Well, more specifically, what the PHP script is calling with the WHM functions.

I have not once got an error from the sing up process, and I'm the one who integrated the sign-up form pages into the "layout". If the error was caused by not using IE, they why haven't I noticed/been affected by it?

Also, most of the error's are caused by old DNS entries still existing on the server.

Last edited:

moberemk

Reaction score
That's what my message said. When will that be fixed anyways? I can't wait to get started on re-uploading my website!

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
What is your username and the subdomain you want/wanted?

Edit: Nevermind, I think I found it. :)

Last edited:

asianu

Reaction score
I re-signed up and i'm just waiting for approval. I LOVE YOU!!!! thanks for the hosting... again!

Cr4sh

Reaction score
For to have again the site what can i do?
My account seems activated but don't work...

Cr4sh
database.x10hosting.com

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Whats yoru cpanel name? I don't have time to go over the thead and look.