Sigs, I hope I improve! feedback!

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
WTY haha.. "What you think" yea since everyones making sigs now.. I thought I would also try one.. here it is I made it up fast and I don't use PS much.. but tell me what you think..

PhilSig.gif

I know the writing is a bit hard to read but.. yea..

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Re: Ok, I made one also.. WYT?

Enigma said:
Nice, text hard to read.
Tis true.. forgot a border.. and theres 4 w's hehe.. Looks like I'm going to have to make some changes.. Plus I think it's to wide.

general stoner

Reaction score

A sig can be any size really it's just a matter of how you use the space provided. I recomend going over to gamerenders.com and getting set up there. That is were I learned everything about making a sig.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score

Thanks for the tips stoner. :)

general stoner

Reaction score

Some of the really good people at GR will actually sell there tutorials and what not so if you see any you want just let me know! and Np for the help

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score

general stoner said:
Some of the really good people at GR will actually sell there tutorials and what not so if you see any you want just let me know! and Np for the help
I think I saw you say in another thread some where.. that you can do video tuts? I would love to watch you do some of your work in a video tut!

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Bump.. Plus a new sig.. Tell me what I can do to make it better.. I would like to get good haha.

PhilSig3.gif

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Deductions:

-1 because of the spelling error wwww
-1 text hard to read
-1 no border

7/10 Nice for a first try.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I alreddy said those for the 1 sig.. I need feedback for teh 2nd haha.

Smurf

Reaction score
umm a penguin.. interesting i suppose it isn't terrible i mean look @ mine thats **** but also a 5 min sig.. that not bad though

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Smurf said:
umm a penguin.. interesting i suppose it isn't terrible i mean look @ mine thats **** but also a 5 min sig.. that not bad though
It's Linux penguin I think. Good sigs Phil!

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
yah smurf WTF! linux penguin owns you :p

nice second sig phil. i'd give it a 9/10, i just dont like it so open, there kinda isnt anything after the penguin, just open space.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Alejandro said:
Smurf said:
It's Linux penguin I think. Good sigs Phil!
Tis True!!! haha, thanks yous verys muchs.

Dark: haha true.. there is some text.. can't really see it though.. says ww.x10hosting.com account manager.

Last edited:

XColl

Reaction score
When you get better at tutorials, I recommend to stop using them, and make up your own techique.

If you're wanting to make one of those sweet ass signatures, then you're going have to make your own brush sets, and your own unique styles. Expermimenting is a way to go.

This is how I learned it. Heck, I'll make a signature tommorow if I can.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
XColl said:
When you get better at tutorials, I recommend to stop using them, and make up your own techique.

If you're wanting to make one of those sweet ass signatures, then you're going have to make your own brush sets, and your own unique styles. Expermimenting is a way to go.

This is how I learned it. Heck, I'll make a signature tommorow if I can.
The only tut I really thought about for this sig was akkarins but I did not watch it while making it or anything like that.. I just used some parts of it.. Downloaded for grunge brushes.. and try to make the text look alright.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
its really cool 8/10 it just needs more writing i cant see whats on it now :S

Rising

Reaction score
just find tuts, chaosgfx.net has some good ones, but good-tutorials.com has tons of them and pixel2life.com does also, its good, except text, try to make text readable, but in one general area, also make the height about 20 px shorter, it will be easier to fill, and to make your renders not look smooshy, do a image resize to the render, to get it to a general size, then use free transform (when resize though, make sure its locked, it will auto make the piocture shrink, but still keep its original quality)