site broken after account suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsfx10m

Reaction score
Hello,

I didn't access cpanel for over the 30 day limit and so my account was suspended, which is nbd as normally it can be restored quickly. However, after unsuspending, everything seems to turn up as 404s. The frontpage should be at (due to some weird mismatched database things) http://gadfly.x10.bz/home/gadflyx1/public_html/home , but this and everything else gives a 404. Going to gadfly.x10.bz/ redirects to gadfly.x10hosting.com/ , which is unfortunately a rival's parody website.

I've tried restoring a backup (Dec 26 should work) but it fails on three files and seems to have no effect. Any thoughts?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

This should now be resolved, and I am very sorry that this happened. If you are still seeing that site (or a message saying that your website is not configured properly), please try clearing your cache and flushing your DNS.

Thank you,

rdsfx10m

Reaction score
Hi,

Unfortunately I'm seeing the same problems (DNS flushed). Root still redirects, other link now gives me a different 404 error page ("
Not Found
The requested URL /home/gadflyx1/public_html/home was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
")
, but does not load the page.

Thanks for your help

caftpx10

Reaction score
Loads fine for me, though I noticed a few things.
'/' would redirect to '/home/gadflyx1/public_html/home' for some reason -- where the homepage is.

rdsfx10m

Reaction score
Loads fine now, I don't know what was happening there. I set up the odd redirect. Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.