Site does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavko.novak.esen36

Reaction score
Hi,

I have problem with site esen.x10.mx. It seems that the problem is with php all other file types are accessible.
Could you please see what is the problem with php?

BR,
Slavko

brucehal

Reaction score
I think there may be a problem with php or out of disk space.

My MediaWiki installations are now reporting "You have cookies disabled. Please enable them and try again." when I try to log in. I don't have cookies disabled.

This problem can be caused by PHP's session folder not being writable. It can be not enough security rights given to the PHP\sessiondata and PHP\uploadtemp folders. Or the folders can be full.

vnpx10mx

Reaction score
if you look under the cpanel stats it clearly states the sda3 drive is full this will need to be cleaned up before the server will respond to mysql queries so x10 staff need to get this sorted asap as site are down all over!

Last edited:

brucehal

Reaction score
Things are working now. Thank you x10. I assume you cleared up the drive full problem.

DylRicho

Reaction score
if you look under the cpanel stats it clearly states the sda3 drive is full this will need to be cleaned up before the server will respond to mysql queries so x10 staff need to get this sorted asap as site are down all over!

Well, any PHP request as my site is down and it currently has no databases; only many PHP pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.