Resolved Site down and can't sign into directadmin

Status
Not open for further replies.

baybisc5

Reaction score
Hi
My sight is down again and can't even sign into directadmin to see anything. Got the following message again.

Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

Then goes back to sign in.

Any help please.

An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry

myshop14

Reaction score
Hi
My sight is down again and can't even sign into directadmin to see anything. Got the following message again.

Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

Then goes back to sign in.

Any help please.

An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry

I have the same issue and haven't been able to access my sight files through the panel or ftp for at least a month. I'm pretty concerned b/c I'm not sure where else to go from here.

baybisc5

Reaction score
im not sure either...cant continue with a broken site been over a week now and im spending more time fixing than working.
The move that x10hosting planned hasn't worked and caused alot of problems pity had alot of years using this site with no problems but looks like a move is imminent...

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I have the same issue and haven't been able to access my sight files through the panel or ftp for at least a month. I'm pretty concerned b/c I'm not sure where else to go from here.

Your issue is not related. Your account was purged because you didn't login from November until April.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
im not sure either...cant continue with a broken site been over a week now and im spending more time fixing than working.
The move that x10hosting planned hasn't worked and caused alot of problems pity had alot of years using this site with no problems but looks like a move is imminent...

It wasn't exactly planned; the new fees from cPanel were given to x10 and instead of shutting down free hosting, x10 made an emergency change to DirectAdmin. There's been a lot of catching up the admin team has done, but obviously it's not 100% there yet, and they're aware. Please just report the issues when they arise and I'll present them to the admins to be fixed.

baybisc5

Reaction score
You guys are doing a great job just feels like I'm hassling you all the time. I don't like to hassle people..lol

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It wasn't exactly planned; the new fees from cPanel were given to x10 and instead of shutting down free hosting, x10 made an emergency change to DirectAdmin. There's been a lot of catching up the admin team has done, but obviously it's not 100% there yet, and they're aware. Please just report the issues when they arise and I'll present them to the admins to be fixed.
It was kind of planned, though it would obviously not have been done if they cPanel licensing had not gone up so drastical. But the migration itself was carefully planned and the conversion process for the account was properly tested once the choice was made for DirectAdmin as the best option, it's not like it happened over night. We tried negotiating a better deal with cPanel to no avail as well.

As for the cloudflare issue, not sure what causes it, any time I take a look on the servers everything looks as it should. There may be some information on cloudflares end that could shed a light on the problem, the Ray ID that is given should correspond to an entry in the firewall section on cloudflare, only the account holder can see that information though, but it could hold a clue that could help us prevent it.

Also, make sure you do not have conflicting entries with A records for more then one IP related to the domain (I have seen it done where the new IP was added to a new A record instead of editing the existing), though that should have caused a problem as soon as the old servers went offline bit over a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.