Site gone, Account suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

button_man

Reaction score
Hi,
PLEASE unsuspend my account. I am begging for help now. I have logged numerous calls with support and I am being ignored in the support threads fo the forums.

My account has been suspended, and my website is gone. Could you PLEASE do something to rectify this. I have sat on here this morning watching you respond to everyone elses support queries whilst ignoring mine.

Please, PLEASE help me out here.

I am on CHOPIN
account is: takuhi
and the domain is takuhii.x10hosting.com

Regards
Darren :frown:

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
You are not being ignored. There are many free hosting accounts that need attention at this time and staff is working very hard and attending to all support requests as quickly as possible.

button_man

Reaction score
I am aware of this, And I am trying to keep a cool head, and acknowledge that you are all increadibly busy, but when I sit there on the forums watching every other call get rectified except mine, you do have to wonder.

I apologise for my tone...

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Hi is there an update as to what is happening? My unsuspension request still hasn't gone through...

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Every other call is -not- getting rectified. Most of the posts currently receiving replies from staff were posted on 7/24 - that'd be 2 days ago. Their tickets were in earlier so they're getting looked at earlier.

They also sort by last reply so it'd be wise to not bump the thread since it actually just sends you straight to the back again.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember your avatar creeping me out so I'm pretty sure this has been answered in another thread. going to close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.