Site not working at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

metamind

Reaction score
Hello,

My site, metamindful.x10.mx/encuestas/, was operating fine for awhile, but as of today, it will not load anymore (when navigating to the above page, I get the message "This page isn’t working. metamindful.x10.mx is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500"). I also attempted to create a webpage using SiteBuilder, under the main page of the site (metamindful.x10.mx), but SiteBuilder also gets stuck and will not respond -- the link https://xo6.x10hosting.com:2083/cps...lder/index.live.php?domain=metamindful.x10.mx leads to a blank page.

I would very much appreciate help from x10hosting staff to get this site back online. Also, I would like to ask for an increase in the storage limit, as my account has been over 50% capacity for awhile.

Thank you very much!

metamind

Reaction score
Update:

The site is back online -- I have no idea what happened. As there was no reply to my original post, I am not sure if there was some global problem with the xo6 server that finally got fixed, or x10 staff intervened.

There still a problem, though, with SiteBuilder, which is not working. When I try to open it with the public_html directory as root, I just get a blank page. I'll start a separate thread about this issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.