Site on ciroc not working at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris73

Reaction score
Was going to say don't thank me thank Corey he does all the hard work. I just well sometimes make lives unhappy and sometimes make lives happy.(*sighs* the life of an Account Manager) :)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Issue is not resolved yet, this is why we're migrating away from The Planet >:O

ethraax

Reaction score
Same here. It finally loaded once for me, after multiple minutes (I was surprised it didn't timeout). Anyway, it definitely is not working the way it should :eek:.

ethraax.exofire.net (ethraax)

Also, this started for me actually earlier today, sometime in the morning (can't remember). Sometime around 10-ish maybe? Anyway, definitely before noon (couldn't access my website during one of my morning classes :eek:).

EDIT: Just realized after thinking about it a bit. My website was up at 10. My MySQL DBs weren't. If that helps solve the problem :).

Last edited:

Relemar

Reaction score
I noticed, it went back up again all my members started posting then went down again lol. Whats the problem Corey? It's not a big massive one like last time is it mate?

bg-force

Reaction score
to me down too! it's realy hard work you have :( i wish i can send some nice girls to help you :p hehe

ethraax

Reaction score
I think his fiance might have some say in that. ;)
Fried.

Anyway, I hope the DBs are still intact, any word yet on whether or not we will have to restore them? Because I never got a chance to back it up *cry*.

EDIT: Seems to work now. Thanks for whatever you did :). Time to run that backup....

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
Yes it is wise for everyone to make back ups of there websites. Not that i have ever seen a lost website before but you never know. So it would be wise to keep a copy someplace safe. ;)

codemakr

Reaction score
Thanks Corey, Chris73 (and anyone else that helped)

What was the problem again? Something about problems at The Planet?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Problems at the DC(The Planet). We're moving away from them as I speak though.

Anyways, this issue should be resolved soooo *Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.