Site unreachable, Cpanel the same... deadbeef code?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjjpo

Reaction score
Two weeks away without any access to the net, and today that I can check, I can't access my site or the Cpanel... Is the site suspended in which case I would like to ask for its unsuspension?
By the way, the name of the error code "deadbeef" is rather ambiguous to say the least when you have just read that your site no longer exists and that its domain is available! Thanks for your help!
mjjpo

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
There is some maintenance being performed which should be completed very soon. That is what is causing that error. It should be resolved shortly.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

To allow us to better serve our customers i am closing this thread which will allow the staff members to see which threads have or haven't been answered, this does not mean we don't wan't to help with your problem. We are fully aware of your problem and request that if you require to reply to your ticket, please just re-open the same ticket using the open thread button. This can be located in the "administrative" drop down menu at the top of the original post.

mjjpo

Reaction score
sorry for this new message, but still the same problems.. wondering about when solution is found. thanks

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no hosting account linked to your Forum Account.

1. Are you saying that when you go to your domain it says "Domain Available"? To help us research the problem, what was the domain?

2. What was your cPanel username?

mjjpo

Reaction score
thank you for your message. You are perfectly right, my domain is said to be available;
it is:
piazzadolmo.x10hosting.com
and my Cpanel username is 'mariejos'

Status
Not open for further replies.