Site verry slow, ore not loading etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
My frends site are hosted on: starka, me site are on: cossacks. Could we not try to move me site and test it then again if it works?

I just did a whois on your domain, it does show you as having the co.cc name servers set.

How did you configure the domain to point towards our servers over at co.cc?

If you did use an A record, you might need to update that as the IP of the server did change in the migration. The reason we recommend setting our name servers is your domain will always be pointed to the correct IP, even if the server IP does change.

Last edited:

vipermt

Reaction score
Sorry that I werent able to replay, I did went some days out.

I did seletect Name Server, and I did enterd:
Name Server 1:ns1.x10hosting.com
Name Server 2:ns2.x10hosting.com

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I can visit your main domain (a x10.mx domain) just fine, as it's not the co.cc domain you had before. Try putting your co.cc domain in parked domains if that is still the address you are trying to reach.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You can change you main domain in your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php, or put it in parked domains in the cPanel.

Edit: Your changes appear to be instantaneous and I'm able to visit your co.cc site just fine.

Last edited:

vipermt

Reaction score
When I did try to change it back, I got this error:

Hosting Domain Modification submitted May 24 at 6:35 pm
MriAeMJ7mI8x
action status
Error information
A change to your hosting account's primary domain. result
A system error occurred while processing this action.

Error Code: 1E9F63B0

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't know why it's saying that, just clear out that action. The domain was successfully changed to your co.cc domain and I'm able to visit it just fine.

Last edited:

vipermt

Reaction score
I can not visit the co.cc domain name, it says that it cant find the server on it.

Edit: It works now also for me

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I can not visit the co.cc domain name, it says that it cant find the server on it.

Depending on DNS/ISP provider, it can take 72 hours for the change to fully propagate around the USA. It did change over just fine though; OpenDNS has the update already (it pretty much got it instantly), so rest assured it is right, it'll just be a bit before your ISP realizes it's been changed.

vipermt

Reaction score
Are more poeple having the problem that there site dont load, are verry slow are?

Status
Not open for further replies.