So my account is now banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swirly

Reaction score
I am very upset, but I am trying to be as polite as possible. I have had an account here at x10 for I don't even know how many years. I have constantly recommended your services to people praising you as a good, reliable host. Right now I am starting to regret that.

My account has been suspended and now banned apparently. I was told it was the source of malicious activity and it had been the source of malicious activity etc. I asked about the details of the case and to my knowledge never received any info on the problem. My site was setup so that I did not need to any maintenance and did not need to log in to my account except to prevent suspension. I thought that I would receive an email when my ticket received a response. I was wrong, I now see that if I go to the support page and click the ticket, then I can see the response. I received emails about the suspension and unsuspension but not the response?

I was informed by a friend that my website was suspended. I didn't even receive an email about it this time as far as I can tell. Unless it was still suspended from the last time and I just hadn't noticed. I now saw a response to the ticket I had filed before.

Now I know that people abuse this system. I understand the need for suspensions and bans. But I believe the support system could be better. I had no idea I had received a response to my ticket that gave me information about my problem, therefore I was unaware of the nature of my problem. Now my account is not able to be unsuspended and I am not allowed to have my files back. This is fantastic as that was the site I used for my business, that I referred everyone too.

I've been a member since 2005 my forum profile says. And now my experience ends with this. x10 has been a good host over the years, and I have appreciated your services as a free host and know that it is a difficult thing to do. But after this I believe I will have to move on. I am not blaming anyone for this incident, but the support system. I may be wrong and have received an email, if I am in the wrong I apologize. I'm not expecting this post to solve anything nor to receive any special favors. I simply wanted to alert the staff to this in hopes that it doesn't happen to anyone else. If you have read this all the way through, thank you for your time and farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.