Sry for the stupid question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
His account was lost during server move then he created a new account. I think thats why he have site builder!!!

merrillmck

Reaction score
I bet they'll say that in a week again. I just hope ASP.NET is supported again in a few days. If not, I came here for no reason.

I'm in your boat. Luckily for me I'm not in a hurry and I'm still making my website/content locally. But it'll be using ASP.NET.

After reading your post I created a small "Hello World" in ASP.NET and it didn't work. I submitted a ticket and they said ASP.NET would be down until they post that it is up in the news bulletin board updates.

tbank ceo

Reaction score
When did you send your support ticket. Mine still hasn't been anwered. Btw, did they give anyone an ETA on when the upgrades are complete and when ASP.NET is usable? I'm also using ASP.NET.

merrillmck

Reaction score
When did you send your support ticket. Mine still hasn't been anwered. Btw, did they give anyone an ETA on when the upgrades are complete and when ASP.NET is usable? I'm also using ASP.NET.

I sent mine a couple days ago and it got answered within 24 hours. I think I read an earlier post by you where you sent multiple tickets ... people who were doing that were getting their tickets sent to the bottom of the stack.

Anyway, the most up-to-date answer to our question is actually in this forum and it is good news. Read this: http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/98794-frontpage-extensions.html

Elesarr

Reaction score

Read this thread it answers your question about ASP.NET:

FrontPage Extensions

Its been running for awhile now this evening (my time ;) )

the upgrades ETA was discussed here in Corey's first post:

subscribed.gif
Latest Updates 6/18/09

a better answer you won't get until he posts again saying all is back to normal. We are all waiting for his post, in the meantime just have to be patient ;)

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
Don`t post multiple ticket. There is already too much tickets pending.

nbwebmaster

Reaction score
I am also on free hosting. and also on lotus. I also don`t have site builder. The attachment is from
my friend`s chopin cpanel. He is also free user.

My cpanel attachment is there
I don't have a lot of the things you have on cpanel, like the ssh manager, ssl/tls manager, gnu pg keys, network tools, mime types, and the php config and pear modules, I also dont have the perl modules (not that I care, dont know how to use perl anyway.

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
Yes you are right. cpanel of each account is different form each other

Status
Not open for further replies.