• No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Anybody like/hate their coffee?

I'm not a fan of coffee at all, however, considering I get about 3 hours of sleep each night, I decided to give their flavored vanilla frappuccino a try. It was really great and now I can't get to sleep lol.

Last edited:

fractalfeline

Reaction score
lol the best cure for insomnia is... COFFEE !!!!

I'm not a big fan of overpriced coffee. $1 is about all I'm willing to spend usually. Plain coffee, some milk, and I'm set.

majajaw

Reaction score
I love their caramel macchiatto :) You can get it with ice, which is also really good for the summer, but then I usually get blended strawberry lemonade - the best stuff ever! I actually wish I could be still in the US, cause I kinda miss Starbucks.

like2program

Reaction score
I prefer to make my own coffee at home from random cheap brands. To be honest, my first cup was a cheap cup and now I'm hooked, the better stuff honestly tastes weird for me.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't drink coffee, but I had a hot chocolate there once. Worst hot chocolate I've ever had. That's including the powdered crap using water instead of milk and stale mini marshmallows. And, it cost as much as an entire year's supply of swiss miss.

conclofla

Reaction score
That's including the powdered crap using water instead of milk and stale mini marshmallows

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Anybody like/hate their coffee?

I'm not a fan of coffee at all, however, considering I get about 3 hours of sleep each night, I decided to give their flavored vanilla frappuccino a try. It was really great and now I can't get to sleep lol.

I hate coffee, it's too bitter.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Coffee is coffee and its all good! :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I've never had Coffee, so no I do not like Starbucks (way to stack the vote eh?)

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Their coffee is crack. That stuff will keep you up for hours!!
You're right. It kept be up forever!
haha?
I prefer to make my own coffee at home from random cheap brands. To be honest, my first cup was a cheap cup and now I'm hooked, the better stuff honestly tastes weird for me.
I've never tried any other brands, so I guess I'll be stuck with Starbucks?
I don't drink coffee, but I had a hot chocolate there once. Worst hot chocolate I've ever had. That's including the powdered crap using water instead of milk and stale mini marshmallows. And, it cost as much as an entire year's supply of swiss miss.
Never tried their hot chocolate.
I hate coffee, it's too bitter.
I thought that until I tried Starbucks, it's still pretty gross, but when you need to be awake, it works.
You've NEVER had coffee before?!

I find that very difficult to believe.
Me too.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I've never had Coffee, so no I do not like Starbucks (way to stack the vote eh?)

Just curious, how old are you? Obviously, you don't have to tell us if you don't want to. I was just wondering if you haven't tried coffee before because you're one of our younger members. ;)

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Just curious, how old are you? Obviously, you don't have to tell us if you don't want to. I was just wondering if you haven't tried coffee before because you're one of our younger members. ;)

I never tried Coffee until this year, and I'm fifteen, lol.. Maybe younger people really don't drink it? That's an interesting point!

Mr. DOS

Reaction score
Smith6612 said:
Oh, yeah, me neither. Unless an iced capp counts as coffee. Which, IMHO, it shouldn't.

adamparkzer said:
Just curious, how old are you?
17, if we want to apply this to me too.

--- Mr. DOS

azntechguy

Reaction score
I don't drink coffee very often (maybe once or twice a week at the most) and I'm somewhat ambivalent about Starbucks Coffee. I drop by once every month or every other month, depending on the time of the year.

Starbuck's drip coffee has a distinctive acidic, burnt taste - not exactly a fan of it. Friends tell me that their flavored drinks are much better, but I tend to drink my drinks straight up whether it be water, soft drinks or alcoholic drinks.

A good thing about Starbucks is the same consistent taste and same feel everywhere you go. If you travel a lot and sometimes you're looking for some homogeneity, Starbucks is an excellent place for that.