Street photograhy, what do you think.

cc0eleme

Reaction score
Very nice website, but I think your Contact page is missing an About page link.. just a heads up :smile:

eggo9432

Reaction score
The site looks a bit dated I would add a few more colors and maybe some cool button effects. Also, add this line of code to each of your pages: html{overflow-y:scroll}. It will stop the center div from jumping all over the page. The site is fast and the idea is cool. Good work so far!

stu41238

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip about the overflow but I would like to stick with the CSS-2.1 for the present.

While I appreciate the need for some more colours and button effects, I was trying to go for a minimalist theme hoping to emphasize the photography rather than the web design. Thanks for the feedback.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I like the graytone color scheme concept. Just that the site is a bit too dark for me (ie, I might like lighter grays and/or more use of white). Color can be used as an exclamation point.

Not a fan of the "Valid HTML" link on any site. Pages should validate, period.

And maybe incorporate the "Creative Commons License" information into one of the pages (About?). The link/logo is not displayed on all pages now.

Update the Copyright date.

I like the photos.