Subject game

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
P is for porrid. A word I invented to describe one particularly bad virus I got back in my winDos days. The idea is that this word is a merging of perfectly and horrid. :biggrin:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Q is for QDSFJLIERHGOEIUDSASP, something that could appear when you smash your keyboard in frustration after you acquire a virus.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
R is for RRRRRRRRRRr. The sound you make when a virus causes a scary window to popup in your face startling you out of your socks.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
T is for Tux: The linux penguin. He'll pop up every now and then to remind you that if you would just install linux, you'd never get a winDos virus again!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
U is for Ugly. I bet you that if these viruses had faces, they would be ugly.

zen-r

Reaction score
W is for Waste of time - what happens every time ichwar gets to choose the next subject (& puts everyone off from playing the game).

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
X is for that big red mark on zen-r's back indicating that he's a target. Or are those 'O's?

Next topic: the new x10forums changes.

mattura

Reaction score
Y is for "Y does Norton come preloaded on computers, and eat up all the resources?"

smithee

Reaction score
ZMist... oh hang on, forum rules (damn!)

Well in that case... A is for Avatar, 'cos it shrank!... I think. I've only been on since end of last month, so I might be wrong... someone say another "A" if I am

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you're right.

B is for blue. That pretty dark blue background on either side of our nice single column design.