suspended account

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwfn

Reaction score
my account
http://startrek.x10hosting.com was suspended. And i don't know why. I had the banners on the page as requested. It was in the footer. I was told there is not a place that i had to put the banners.

thanks
john

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
All banners have to be at the top of the page on all pages that are going to be viewed by the public ...I`m not the one that suspended your account ...we`ll have to wait for that moderator or admin

wwfn

Reaction score
When i asked this question some time ago. I was told i could put it anywhere i wanted to. I already have another hosting account and as soon as my account gets unsuspended i will be moving my sites.

wwfn

Reaction score
when i logged onto my account it said. Your account has been suspended please contact billing/support

wwfn

Reaction score
just to let you know. As soon i as get access i will be moving my hosting site. I was told something different and designed my template like that. Now your telling me i have to redesign it. I will just move my account to another hosting provider that i have. (nothing personel i just don't wanna redesign my template as i got other stuff to do.)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I dont know who told you that you could put ads at the bottom of your page or where ever you wanted, but I have been here since march and I knew they had to be at the top of the page. It really shouldn`t be that hard to move the ad. Can you not just reinsert the code at the top of the template ???

wwfn

Reaction score
i have to totally redesign the template. as i have a top banner image. I would have to work it into the top of the template.
but its not like i am going to be leaving X10hosting just moving that one site. I will still use this for another site that i need hosting for. and will just design that site so i we will have the banners where you guys want it at.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Well all I can say is I`m very sorry you were misinformed ...the banner has to be at the top of the page ... If I could redesign it for you I would ...but seeing as I don`t make templates I probably couldn`t ...this shouldn`t be any reason to leave though. I know it took you sometime to make but it shouldn`t take as long to change the banner should it ????

wwfn

Reaction score
you got to that before i edited it.

but its not like i am going to be leaving X10hosting just moving that one site. I will still use this for another site that i need hosting for. and will just design that site so i we will have the banners where you guys want it at.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
you got to that before i edited it.

but its not like i am going to be leaving X10hosting just moving that one site.

LOL oh I guess I can stop trying to talk you out of leaving then ...LOL ok I got a bit confused sorry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.