Suspended Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Corey just ran a script that I told him was working fine, soon to find out that it was not. A lot of accounts have been suspended without reason.

I'm working on a script for you to unsuspend your account. Please be paitent and do not post in the support forum.

Don't spam this thread with useless posts or you will be warned.

Sorry,
-x10 Staff

Last edited:

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Lol, what is this script supposed to do? Because I don't have ads on every page and my accounts not suspended. (that's if it checks for adCodes). Anyways yeah, I am going to downgrade my account for now because I don't want the banner. That's why I don't have the ads on it right now.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Also, the links in the emails sent out WILL NOT work at the moment.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Civilr: The script suspends accounts that are inactive.

Last edited:

Leon1

Reaction score
NedreN said:
Corey just ran a script that I told him was working fine, soon to find out that it was not. A lot of accounts have been suspended without reason.

I'm working on a script for you to unsuspend your account. Please be paitent and do not post in the support forum.

Sorry,
-x10 Staff

And so because of your funky script, that make alot of people accounts got suspended for no reason, how could you do that to us ?:sleep2:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Leon1 said:
NedreN said:

Sorry,
-x10 Staff

And so because of your funky script, that make alot of people accounts got suspended for no reason, how could you do that to us ?:sleep2:
Somthing went out of wack by mistake.

It will be fix, Thanks.

Jordan K

Reaction score
Hahaha, civilr (on his throne) laughs!!! :hsdance: My account was literally untouched. :):):)

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Everybody Listen Up

Ok, I think I have fixed the script. In order to get your account unsuspended please visit:

http://staff.x10hosting.com/check.php

Now, I know some of the messages and all are weird for the situation, and might not be right, but deal with it. This script is for what it says, and not for this. Everyone who has an account that was suspended tonight within the last hour and half must go to this page to unsuspend their account. Do not post in the support forum.

There are almost 300 accounts suspended in this whole thing. If you are having troubles using this page, please post in here. I don't think it is going to be smooth for everyone.

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Not in here man. Right now I'm toooooo busy with this all. Argggggggggghhhhh........

Last edited:

Jordan K

Reaction score
Alright, I will leave you alone. But if noone gets around to it, I hope you can do it when your done. I just don't want someone to suspend it while I had been waiting. Anyways, so yeah.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
civilr said:
Alright, I will leave you alone. But if noone gets around to it, I hope you can do it when your done. I just don't want someone to suspend it while I had been waiting. Anyways, so yeah.
I took a look at it just did not have time to do it right then, Looking at it now civilr.

Sorry.

theblazingangel

Prime Account
Reaction score
neither of the email links worked

the other link gives me the error: The username blaze was not found in the database.

help!...

cpanel: blaze
subdomain: lrebrown.x10hosting.com

dharmil

Reaction score
did not work

i got an error
<table class="errorMain"><tbody><tr><td class="errorTitle"> Error:</td></tr><tr><td class="errorDesc"> The username dharmilx was not found in the database.</td></tr></tbody></table> Enter your cPanel username to see why your hosting account is suspended.
but my account is suspended

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Doesnt work it says it did but im not unsuspended: randomtr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.