Suspended For High System Resources???

Status
Not open for further replies.

vxdesigns

Reaction score
I am running a website of links with a simple script which utilizes PHP and MYSQL databases, never had this issue before but suddenly today my account too was suspended for the above mentioned reason. I am 110% sure that I don't use any caching and that my website is definitely not a burden on your CPUS or other system resources. Here check out my website http://www.pwnagetime.net/

So could a staff member tell me what's up? This has happened more then a few times now and I am keen to know how to resolve this issue as I can't have my website going offline for half a day.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
It seems you were unsuspended. Has a staff contacted you with more details on your issue?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I am running a website of links with a simple script which utilizes PHP and MYSQL databases, never had this issue before but suddenly today my account too was suspended for the above mentioned reason. I am 110% sure that I don't use any caching and that my website is definitely not a burden on your CPUS or other system resources. Here check out my website http://www.pwnagetime.net/

So could a staff member tell me what's up? This has happened more then a few times now and I am keen to know how to resolve this issue as I can't have my website going offline for half a day.

If you get suspended a third time for high system resource usage, please create a new support request and an account manager will be able to help you identify which file is causing your suspension.

vxdesigns

Reaction score
No one has contacted me regarding this issue. My account has been suspended three times already in the past few days but every time it says "Warning 1 of 3" instead of "Warning 2 of 3" etc.

Please help me with this.
Thanks.

vazersg

Reaction score
Catching normally on user browser.... or user isp ... i don't think there is script ever do catch on its own server, make no sense as the file is in the server.

You might want to check if you got run any cronjob in background or maybe like automation script like mailing and so on.

I think for this the staff might be able to give u the reason. Maybe you just need to wait. I know being suspended without knowing is troublesome ... as sometimes not even u knowing it first, but ur users:)

vxdesigns

Reaction score
My website just went down again for the same reason. What's up with this annoying suspensions? I am seriously thinking to move to another host as I know for a fact that my website is no load on any system resources whatsoever. I think your automated script is flawed or there is some other issue on your end.

Please fix this or suggest a solution.
Thanks.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
My website just went down again for the same reason. What's up with this annoying suspensions? I am seriously thinking to move to another host as I know for a fact that my website is no load on any system resources whatsoever. I think your automated script is flawed or there is some other issue on your end.

Please fix this or suggest a solution.
Thanks.

How many times have you been suspended for high system resource usage?

vxdesigns

Reaction score
Well I just woke up and checked that my account is suspended indefinitely without any option to un-suspend it myself. Same reason for suspension. C'mon guys what is this? I can't have my website go down every few hours like this.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I just woke up and checked that my account is suspended indefinitely without any option to un-suspend it myself. Same reason for suspension. C'mon guys what is this? I can't have my website go down every few hours like this.

Now that it's on the third, only staff can resolve it. I'm escalating this to a support ticket as there's nothing more the regular users here can do.

If memory serves, this also has the benefit that the staff -should- be able to see which files are causing it, so you'll have some idea what's hitting the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.