Suspended for mass e-mails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hum, hi. I have just been suspended on my newly-paid Illuminated account, apparently for "mass e-mail scripts". I really have no idea where that might come from since all I did since then is edit my forum's template and reupload old files from my previous site (some of which may send e-mail, I don't really remember, but certainly not mass e-mails). Is that a glitch with the Illuminated accounts? Please let me know what's wrong.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I removed the suspension, I'll have to take a look at the template and files in question to see why it thought it was an illegal file.

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thank you Corey. If it can makes things easier for you, the new files are in the root folder and everything in /play, the edited forum files were in forum/language/, forum/includes and forum/templates/subSilver.

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
While I'm here, there's something I would like to ask. According to the newsletter:
This service will feature x10Premium web hosting hardware, ensuring quick load times and additional features. (...) Enjoy sparsely populated servers and instant response times, allowing your visitors to enjoy your website without abusive users causing downtime.
However I'm still on Starka and I still get "all backends are down" errors pretty often and cPanel and PHPMyAdmin are still incredibly slow. Did I assume too much of an upgrade from the newsletter? Because to be honest, I chose to take this plan to get better uptime and response time rather than for the added databases and stuff.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
"This service will feature x10Premium web hosting hardware, ensuring quick load times and additional features. (...) Enjoy sparsely populated servers and instant response times, allowing your visitors to enjoy your website without abusive users causing downtime."

That's not describing prime membership :/

~Callum

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
I copied it from the description of the Illuminated package in the Nov. 23rd newsletter, which is what I purchased.

Edit: Oh wait, I just saw this:
Please note, account moves to the Illuminated servers will start December 1st and will be done in the order received.
Will there be a server transfer on that date, then? Yeah, that makes more sense.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, that is correct. At that point users that have bought the illuminated plan will be moved onto new hardware.

Note though that depending on number of users, all may not be moved at the same time, but the process would start at that date.

Last edited:

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
Edit: Thank you Anna for confirming. Sorry for the bother.

Attachments

• newsletter.png
    newsletter.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
My bad, I misread your post!

I thought you just had prime XD

~Callum