Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

offsprung

Reaction score
Ok, I never could figure this out last time. Gave up and bought Illuminated. Guess that has expired and is obsolete so our only choice is now to login to something once a month. At one time it was called apanel I think. It and the link in the read everything thread merely says login and read, however it only says disabled join again and when you attempt that says you already exist, but refuses to send forgotten password. cpanel ftp and files exist.

1. What do I have to login to monthly?
2. How do I get apanel back?

offsprung

Reaction score
ok it looks like it came back, but instead of my existing offsprun it changed it to technor5, why?

offsprung

Reaction score
So not only has illuminated and prime completely disappeared, help is only community based? So no one can help other than the incorrect thread that explains how to bring it back supposedly?

offsprung

Reaction score
Hopefully email support can help.
I backed up illuminated offsprun and downloaded it.
But this new xo7 seems wrong. Access backups just keeps trying to load https://xo7.r1softlicenses.com/CP/ but will not load. So not sure how to upload and restore let alone if full backup got everything.

offsprung

Reaction score
Thanks guys, all seems good. Just need to know how to find the page I need to login to prevent inactivity. Still goes to the wrong/nonexistent one but cpanel works and my site came back.

Last edited:

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
is prime membership no longer offered ?

danielle.seiley61

Prime Account
Reaction score
To the OP: If your illuminated upgrade did expire you should still be receiving the illuminated benefits. In addition as an illuminated member your site should be on the illuminated server and not the x07 one. Illuminated upgrades last for 5yrs. So double check your email, to see when you purchased your upgrade & if you're still active contact support and let them know that you upgraded.

is prime membership no longer offered ?

No, neither Prime nor Illuminated upgrades have been available for sometime now.

I was told that they are looking at creating a new upgrade package that would be comparable to what was illuminated though. No word on when that would actually come out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.