suspeneded

Status
Not open for further replies.

blade

Reaction score
cPanel Username:dj_blade_05
Subdomain:blade05.x10hosting.com
How long your account has been up:about a month
Did you have the ads placed on every page: didnt work for me wen i tried so i posted and no response :blink:

blade

Reaction score
sorry double posting if i havent putthe ads on were do i put them ino on every page but in the html code does it go at the top of every page yes by head

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I dont think your site has been suspended. Could you post in the "server alerts" thread and ask Corey to restore your site. If its not the "server alerts" thread it will be the "server update" thread

blade

Reaction score
now it doesnt work at all ? used to say suspened ?

would x10 have removed my account from there database for some reason ?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
No I think it needs to be restored I could not find it at all. This does happen, just post where I said and it should be all good. unless they terminted you which I cant see

blade

Reaction score
so they probably have terminated me then ? if so can i still re apply for it again ?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Why would they terminate you ? was there a reason? I have seen alot of accounts restored due to server problems. This might be what happened to you. Can you apply again, if you`ve been terminated I dont think so, but on that note I`m not to sure.

blade

Reaction score
thanks alot bigguy u are a big help , no i dont think they had reason to terminate me if they have that is see ive been on holiday and thats wen it sais suspened so i dont have a clue if they terminatd mine or wat cus i aint been on or ne thing i really dont no but if u hear ne thing will u plz pm me or post it in forums plz thanks again bigguy:D

blade

Reaction score
it apears that it wont let me post in server alerts forum havent enough previeledges so i sent a pm to auvee

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I dont think you should have done that. I`ll find the link for you, I think its in "server Updates" you are supposed to post in

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You were suspended on 4/24/05, I'm assuming your account got terminated since we didn't hear anything from you. I'll restore the latest backup.

-Corey

blade

Reaction score
sorry for any trouble i caused i didnt realise corey and big guy sorry but i will add the ads to the site and wat ever else is needed but will i still have all the stuff i uploaded or will i have to start over again ?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
It should all be there after the restore. If you didnt have the ads up please get them up to k. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.