Suspension appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickisgh

Reaction score
Hello my name is Nick.

Before creating this post I emailed the support@x10hosting.com, but I have done so in the past with no response so I thought I'd better try to reach out here.
I have opened an account with you, here at nickisghosty.x10hosting.com for development of a website that I plan on moving to your paid hosting as soon as it's done. I'll admit I didn't thoroughly read through the T&S the first time, but just now did as soon as I saw I was suspended. I apologize for my ignorance and stupidity. I should have known that a proxy script would be a no-no, I had just stumbled upon it on github and wanted to test it out, but I can promise you that it won't happen again from here on out should you be so kind and have mercy on my behalf and grant a lift of said suspension. Again, I greatly apologize for the inconvenience I may have caused. Should the suspension not be lifted, I will understand and know I am the only one at fault here. Anyway, have a good day/night/week/month/year.. :)

Best regards, Nick Colbert.

nickisgh

Reaction score
Bump* I know I saw a thread saying not to make a post in the community forum about this, but I still haven't got an email and your appeal form is broken and says to either email or contact on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.