Suspension due to Internet Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

konnecte

Reaction score
Hi my site AvatarCentral.x10host.com was banned for "internet abuse" even though I did nothing wrong. I sent an appeal and haven't gotten anything back.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Please allow time for the appeal to be looked into. We strive at doing so within 24 hours of submission, but it may sometimes take a little longer.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not seeing any active appeals under avatarcentral.x10host.com; the other problem however is the forum account you've posted from isn't linked to that user, which may potentially cause problems. You'll need to login under the correct one to file the dispute and check status on it.

Reaction score
Ok. This is my actual account. I sent an appeal this morning through my yahoo email. Should I resend one? This is a bit confusing. I didn't do anything wrong :(

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Appeals needs to be sent in through the form in the account portal, if you sent it in any other way it may not reach the right department.

Make sure you login to the right account and submit the appeal.

Reaction score
Ok. Ill resend one. Any chance of getting results back in the next few hours? I've been trying to work today but haven't been able to.

csccox10

Reaction score
I have a similar issue, I can't find any form anywhere. I just had a support email to send my appeal to. I DO need urgent access because I run a game with 400+ people and now they are unable to log in or access the website.

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi @csccox10 and @avatarce,

What URL are you seeing this message at? You should be able to submit an appeal from your control panel.
https://x10hosting.com/sso/login

Once you have logged in, there will be a button to "File Appeal". After clicking this, you should see a form you can fill in to appeal your suspension.

59g09ST.png

Are you seeing something else after logging in? :)

Thank you,

csccox10

Reaction score
Hi @csccox10 and @avatarce,

What URL are you seeing this message at? You should be able to submit an appeal from your control panel.
https://x10hosting.com/sso/login

Once you have logged in, there will be a button to "File Appeal". After clicking this, you should see a form you can fill in to appeal your suspension.

59g09ST.png

Are you seeing something else after logging in? :)

Thank you,

Thanks for your answer! I tried the link you sent me and also the normal way that I sign in and this is what I get,nothing else.

c29868d62f849e6fd43a576aaac32ecb.png

Reaction score
I get that same screen. I included the screen and the actual email that I sent if it isn't showing up. There was no actual "form"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 3

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll reply to your emails. We're getting quite a few responses regarding our latest ban wave, here is some general information in case other people come to this thread.

You were caught up in a sweep of bad IPs... which means either your IP or a proxy\VPN you used to access your account was also used to do something illegal on our network. All attached accounts via our fraud detection systems have been suspended including offending IPs blocked from accessing the services.

You'll most likely need to provide an explanation... all I can say is be honest in your reply. We're having a lot of people lie about their activity with multiple accounts and such. We have very detailed logs for all actions taken on the accounts from the first visit you made to the website to every attempted and successful login. If we check the logs and find that you're lying the account will not be reinstated.

Reaction score
Oh. I've never done anything illegal to be honest. Never used any accounts to take info and scam or anything like that. My sites are legit. I've had a few accounts though because older accounts that I have had have either suspended me for inactivity or I used it for something else. I don't profit or anything. And I'm just going to say that now because it's the truth. I'm not exactly sure what is wrong.

csccox10

Reaction score
Thank you for the help, Corey! And thank you for the information. I will remember to turn off my VPN when working on my site. I noticed that sometimes my website on it's own would block access through my VPN, I should have figured x10hosting would have an issue with it as well at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.