Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
just sent my application again :)

Cheers

distras.x10hosting.com is your sub-domain; distras is your forum account name; i put your cPanel Username there for you.

Last edited:

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
Is my application still there, by any chance? I submitted it around two months ago, and still haven't been moved, or I haven't been notified of such.

waster

Reaction score
Is my application still there, by any chance? I submitted it around two months ago, and still haven't been moved, or I haven't been notified of such.

i have the same question..

i guess i submitted it on 12-02-2006. that's more than 1.5 months ago

Last edited:

Alexis

Reaction score
I also submited my application months ago, do i have to re-apply?

dharmil

Reaction score
yeha me to i submited around when this post was started still got no responce

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Just submitted mine, so with any luck the whole sustained server thing is still an offer that's out there and it's not been forgotten about :)

Not too worried though, it's not some big "omg emergency must move now" thing :)

Edit: Actually, I'm wondering if nothings going on because they're still working on the backend for it.

Last edited:

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
Enough of asking if your application is there. Im sure it would be more constructive for admin and account managers to maintain the servers, deal to account problems and review applications other than checking if yours went through.

If you pressed the submit button and got a message saying that your application will be reviewed shortly, then you should be fine.

I am sure they will get around to it. It is just like the old, old hosting application process, takes forever but will most likely eventually get there.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Exactly, that and the admins FIRST PRIORITY is the backend, so they are working 24/7 {Ya right} on that.

HyDr@

Reaction score
:| I sent mine 12-10-2006, 07:07 PM, its been more than a month now & I never heard anything, not even the confirm of "If you pressed the submit button and got a message saying that your application will be reviewed shortly, then you should be fine." nor rejection.

-.-

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
Today I have just sent one this morning

Colodro

Reaction score
I found by chance a link to check if your application is still there: http://forums.x10hosting.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98.
Brandon Says: By posting in your application it may take longer to process, they will be dealt with when they are
Just thought it might be useful for someone...

Last edited by a moderator:

lambada

Reaction score
Dizzy - yours is still in there,
waster - yours is still in there,
alexis - I can't see yours in there, try re-applying
dharmil - yours is still in there
livewire - yours is still in there
Hyda@ - yours is still in there
Kansy - yours is still in there

Please remember, that dealing with these applications is VERY low priority at this time, and considering that this is a FREE upgrade from a FREE service it should be expected to take a while.

EDIT: colodro, that is the right link to check for if it's in there, please DON'T post in the topics though - they get dealt with from the oldest first WHEN the admins have time, by posting in the topics you will be slowing down the process for everyone, including yourself.

Last edited:

Colodro

Reaction score
OK, OK, I didn't notice posting was enabled in that forum. I wasn't going to post there anyway.

Last edited:

lambada

Reaction score
I meant the last bit as a general warning (everything from PLEASE DON'T), sorry if that wasn't clear.

Last edited:

dest581

Reaction score
Normal users don't have the right to make new topics, and you can't view anyone else's topics either. So, there is little threat. ;)

Colodro

Reaction score
I meant the last bit as a general warning (everything from PLEASE DON'T), sorry if that wasn't clear.

It was me who misunderstood you, but don't worry, I didn't get offended at all, you know, I'm always happy with everything the staff says, you're working a lot without getting money for it, which is admirable ;)

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
So what you say is my apply was denied and i have to stay?

dest581

Reaction score
Your application hasn't been looked at yet, according to lambada's post...

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
h okey Thanks i understood this Kansy - yours is still in there

Like i have to stay at this server
=D

mikel2k3

Reaction score
hmmmm, so confused about this sustained thing. lol.

Submitted a while ago, and i also submitted $6 just out the kindness of my heart. Somebody check if mine is stil there or if i did something wrong etc?

Thanks yaaall

Status
Not open for further replies.