Sustained Server Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
My account is alone at Sustained Server Request and I posted It on 01-20-2007 10:37 AM

What about it?

Chris Z

Reaction score
i'm sure it's being looked at, but that's not exactly top priority right now, since we're recoding the whole backend and developing v3, so please just be patient

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
Im patient i only wanna know if it was being taken into account

Sorry for my english xD

karhukat

Reaction score
My account is alone at Sustained Server Request and I posted It on 01-20-2007 10:37 AM

I don't think it is "alone", I think it is just the only one you can see. I only see my request posted on 1/16/07.

Has anyone been moved to the sustained server? I just figured it was all on hold to the the recoding.

dest581

Reaction score
Some people were added to it before the recoding began. The accounts that were lost during the emergency server move were also put there. I think all moving has stopped until the recoding is done.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I think 1 made it to the sustained; I will remind corey to run that transfer thing in whm.

dawumyster

Reaction score
is there a limit to the number of people that ca be moved (such as first 100 accepted applicants?)

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hey guys, just an update with this.

We now have it set up so you can apply for a transfer to the sustained server from within the account panel located here: http://x10hosting.com/account

If your account is eligible for a transfer, a new section/box will appear above the account details section, that will allow you to submit an application for transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.