Terrorist attack in mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

delon

Banned
Reaction score
Hi people
did u saw or are u seeing the terrorist in mumbai's two biggest hotels - the taj and oberoi. Wat's ur say
i don't want to say that but those ********** beeep beeep beeep pakistanis are damaging our country's sovereignty. People wat's ur say on this terrible act on the behalf of the ***** pakistanis who do not care about other's life and try to make gaps between the diversity of india.

My message to the pakistanis " tum doodh mango hum kheer denge, tum kashmir mango hum chir denge "
you ask for wheat we'll give rice and wheat, but you ask for kashmir we gonna destroy you
. How much you beep beep beep pakistanis struggle but you cannot break the unity of the young india, and by the way you are not fighting for islam you are fighting against islam, quaran forbids killing of the innocent people. Quran tells you to kill the devil inside you not the devil outside you ( which is not the devil by the way ).

I think the un and all countries of the world should boycott pakistan and freeze it's every relation with pakistan. Pakistan is not only against india but also against humanity.

agroup

Reaction score
I know only one thing

cqs1227880474d.gif

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
Hi people
did u saw or are u seeing the terrorist in mumbai's two biggest hotels - the taj and oberoi. Wat's ur say
i don't want to say that but those ********** beeep beeep beeep pakistanis are damaging our country's sovereignty. People wat's ur say on this terrible act on the behalf of the ***** pakistanis who do not care about other's life and try to make gaps between the diversity of india.

My message to the pakistanis " tum doodh mango hum kheer denge, tum kashmir mango hum chir denge "
. How much you beep beep beep pakistanis struggle but you cannot break the unity of the young india, and by the way you are not fighting for islam you are fighting against islam, quaran forbids killing of the innocent people. Quran tells you to kill the devil inside you not the devil outside you ( which is not the devil by the way ).

I think the un and all countries of the world should boycott pakistan and freeze it's every relation with pakistan. Pakistan is not only against india but also against humanity.

Way to be a dickwad in one post.

azntechguy

Reaction score
Hi people

Yes, I've been following it on the newspapers here (personally, I'm not much of a fan for TV news coverage)

It really is a nasty turn of events. To me, it really makes the 9/11/01 World Trade Center / Pentagon attacks, Spanish rail and London tube bombing attacks look tame in comparison.

It seemed that especially after 9/11, every armed forces around the world has been drilling for counter-terrorism manuevers. Well, the time has come to put it into good use.

My condolences to all the innocent bystanders injured or killed in this truly senseless act of violence. The Indians collectively have had the highest casualties, but Mumbai is virtually an international city and people of all race and ethnicity are there. It is an international incident and I hope everyone takes note and do something about this.

Even for those who tend to forgive such atrocious acts, I think this case will be particularly hard. I mean, opening fire at civilians, then opening fire again in hospitals where the same injured civilians went to, is a new low. I don't know what philosophy the idiots believe in, but there's a special place in hell for them. Folly is for the idiot that actually believes that they'll go to heaven after doing all this.

BTW, I don't think it's only the Pakistanis that's behind this.

I'm certain that some Pakistanis might not have favorable opinions of India, but I'm sure most of them will not go up in arms to kill everyone in sight.

There's bound to be a lot of foreigners fighting under a certain banner, which is getting more common in the 21st century.

Way to be a dickwad in one post.

You're not a better dickwad yourself.

eagles051387

Reaction score
this makes me think of that day 9/11/2001 another tragedy but this time on another countires soil :(

akv003

Reaction score
This is most deadly and the biggest terrorist attack in India.

My heartly deep condolence to all who lost their family members and relative in such blood war acts.

I see this a WAR against INDIA from PAKISTAN (Islamic terror home).

Status
Not open for further replies.