The Ad-Enhanced plan should continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

nandifamily

Reaction score
I have observed that all adfree users and switching over to adfree-infinity to get unmetered disk space and bw. Also, the adenhanced plan is going to be discontinued. Well, I have been on the ad-enhanced plan for a very long time and I liked it. It gives users a little more stuff by just putting a single ad which gives revenue to x10 in turn. I don't quite understand why the adenhanced plans are being discontinued. There are guys like me who are not yet 18 to buy upgrades or get paid hosting. I host my personal website, family website and a school group website on the same hosting account. So I require atleast 5 databases and 5 e-mail IDs to make it work properly. The adenhanced plan was a good way to make up for this. Now if I switch to adfree, I will lose all my databases, mail accounts and domains once I delete them even for maintenance. Also, the ad server isn't working. Plus, soon the users storage may exceed my storage and bw limit and I could get suspended. Many users may be facing to problem like I do. And as I told you, I am not yet 18.

So I suggest you guys to continue the ad-enhanced plan. Even if you guys just double the storage limit to 5 or 6 gb and bw, it will do pretty well. That way we users shall be benefited and x10 could still get money from the ads :D.

My other suggestion is to just increase the number of databases in the adfree-infinity plan to 4 and addon domains to 3.

I hope this helps and I think it will benefit most users like me.
Thank you.

Kinight40

Reaction score
I would definitely go back to ad enhanced if it was here.

I loved it! It gave me the freedom to make all my website techies email boxes back in the day.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
I believe the reasons Ad-Enhanced was discontinued was because it was to much work to make sure every site kept an advertisement visible. I think they should keep something like Ad-Enhanced, but on a request only basis.

nandifamily

Reaction score
Why is no one informing me about the ad server? If you guys have no idea about it, then please give me an alternative at-least about how to manage all these websites.

nandifamily

Reaction score
Please tell me something, atleast so that I can safely do something with my websites. Please!

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
1. Why do you need 5 databases? CONDENSE THEM ALL.

2. Why do you need to be 18 to purchase upgrades? I'm 15 and buy stuff online all the time.

3. Why not just upgrade to paid, seeing as we've already cleared the fact that you CAN buy stuff over the Internet..

nandifamily

Reaction score
Well, I am in India. So if you aren't 18, you are not allowed to access bank account, even to recharge your PayPal account. You need your parent's permission to do this and my dad is unwilling to pay for paid hosting. You see my problem, dude!

Well, I need 5 databases because I host websites for different groups and I don't want to mix one group's database with the others. It creates trouble during maintenance.

Plus, in India, you hardly get to do consultancy jobs if you are under 18, like you do. And so, I do not have any source of income. Please suggest me some good and constant source of income so that I can get a paid account.

BTW, I am 16 years old.

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
@Nandifamily & @Leafypiggy

You both are giving me complex.I am finishing my bachelor degree of engineering and I don't have any source of income.Whereas you guys are talking about earning money. ;-(

@Nandifamily
Your age is for study, not for earning money and if you want to earn money then x10's ad enhanced plan is not a good idea.As far as I remember in ad enhanced plan you will earn from ads and as well as x10 too.So it will mean you are earning 1/3 of what you should earn.Because some money goes to advertising company's pocket, some money goes to x10's pocket and remaining in yours.So it will be better that you directly get ads from advertising company so at least you will get
more than 1/2 money.

Even one database is enough for keeping all the records.All you need to do is to prefix your tables.When it comes to backup then you will only need to backup one database.

nandifamily

Reaction score
@bhupendra: i dont want to earn money. i want proper hosting account, ie, ad enhanced. i have been here longer than u and i know that i earn no money in adenhanced account. i just need a little more databases and addon domains.

also, to be sure, the ad server is not working. so do i need to keep the ad codes on each and every page just for nothing? or i can do away with them, without losing adenhanced status. my primary concern is suspension. i dont want to get suspended. and yes, the databases.

i dont do any consultancy work. leafypiggy does. i need money for good hosting, thats all.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
We don't have any ETA when this ad enhanced plan will be back.We are currently in the middle of all migration process.So please be patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.