The MySQL Connection could not be established.

Status
Not open for further replies.

afrikazoao89

Reaction score
hello i want your help because i dont know the following data
(i used mysql database wizard and now i have connected a user "zoao_apostol"- full admin - to a database "zoao_data")
but every software ask for the items below and every time i have the same error)
Choose Protocol
Choose Domain
In Directory
Database Name
Database Settings
Table Prefix
Admin Account
Admin Username
Admin Password
Admin Email
admin_pass

in cpanel i see 1/2 sql database so what is the problem ? and when i am trying to open phpmyadmin i see
wrong password /name access denied

example:
The following errors were found :

* The MySQL Connection could not be established.

Zikula is a Web Application Toolkit, which allows you to run impressive websites and build powerful online applications. Zikula has received praise for many things, but we belive the highlights are ease of use, quick and easy development, security and performance and lastly flexibility.

What is a Web Application Toolkit?
A tool kit provides you with a number of different tools to get a job done. Zikula does just that, but for websites and web applications. Depending on which distribution you choose to run, Zikula could manage your blog articles, allow comments on your site, run a forum, downloads section or link directory or even handle static content in any number of languages. For day to day work with Zikula, you won't need any technical knowledge - those of us on the team have set up websites for multi-national organisations, blogs, schools, the Scout Association and even Church groups. All of these people were able to use Zikula effectively for their needs.

Version : 1.2.4

Rate this Script

Read Reviews
Read reviews written by other users and Write a Review
Space Required
Available Space : ∞ MB
Required Space : 10.95 MB Software Support
Visit Support Site
Note: Softaculous does not provide support for any software.
Software Setup
Choose Protocol
If your site has SSL, then please choose the HTTPS protocol.
Choose Domain
Please choose the domain to install the software.
In Directory
The directory is relative to your domain and should not exist. e.g. To install at http://mydomain/dir/ just type dir. To install only in http://mydomain/ leave this empty.
Database Name
Type the name of the database to be created for the installation
Database Settings
Table Prefix
Admin Account
Admin Username
Admin Password
Admin Email
admin_pass

thank you

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello sir,

You can access phpMyAdmin via your cPanel. Is there a reason why your installing it yourself?

And were is that webscript located?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.