!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

D

dWhite

Speaking of Halo...

The first time I played Halo: Combat Evolved for the PC, I was playing it in the complete pitch dark in the middle of the night. Let me tell you, with maximum graphics settings, the Flood scared the living crap out of me on each mission where they were involved.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Finnally! I can access the forums again!!!

I'm so happy. In december I choosed which college I want to go in and I done it!

Daniel S

Reaction score
I am re designing a part of my website any trying to find how to make a site liquid and making login forms with databases lol.

Daniel S

Reaction score
i have never made a site liquid it is the first time i have done this and i am trying to learn myself. But i might just forget about it and make a normal website if it take too long. As i hardly have any time lol.

sourabh2cool

Reaction score
Im busy writing my exams which will get over on Thursday, after which I'm building a new site

D

dWhite

What kind of site do you plan on building sour? And also, what kind of exams? lol

Mitch

Reaction score
Just stopped playing battlefield. i wanted to see how long i played at xfire. And i get this:
Service Unavailable - Zero size object
The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #15.148155c3.1207929781.4b8a767
(xfire works again)

My stats of my soldier:
http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page=stats&account=133138125
( played in total 4:43:00 )

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
Just came from office after a hectic day of training. Need to study a lot. But love to be here always. I need to start to do my website this weekend at least.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Anyone know what occors a "Site is busy" HTTP error on a site? Because I got that 2 times now on stoli...

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA! I think my phpBB got insane. Now it shows I have 30 guests online and most users online was 56. That will never happen!
Edit:
Oh my god!
look at this!:

Click the img for bigger size.

The power of stumbleupon!

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
You know how the staff had to close the last biggest thread like this because of increasing levels of spam, well i don't think people are listening to the rules. Roleplay Heaven did that by just saying "hello" i have reported the post anyway.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
And yet, his post is still here. When it is reported, isn't it supposed to get removed or something, unless the other moderators decided not to remove it of course.

zynischen

Reaction score
Theres rulz for this post wow :drool:

hello

just logging in to say hi :nuts:

so i dont get froozen and deleted :lockd:

LHVWB

Reaction score
Theres rulz for this post wow :drool:

hello

just logging in to say hi :nuts:

so i dont get froozen and deleted :lockd:

You don't actually need to post to keep your account active, you just need to log in to the forums every 2 weeks. The roles for this thread in the first post of this thread.

Ah, back to school and a 12 week long term, stupid education department, sigh...

Very impressive site stats vigge_sWe, whats that stumbleupon thing you are using?

My 400th Post, woot! :)

Last edited: