The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanitarium6996

Reaction score
I'm running prestashop on my site. Every time I try to login, on my site (not cPanel), I get this error.

HTML:
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
I'm not familiar with all of Prestashops error messages. So before I analyze the my sites code in depth, is this an error message given by my free hosting account.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
That would be a message coming from nginx, the web server software. Right now I can't see what is going on with the site as I got a "Default Web Site Page" upon visiting your site. Make a topic in Free Hosting to get this all sorted out, as it's a better place for it.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I can see the website. Does the issue only occur when you try to log in or did it occur simply by visiting the main page? I can see the Login page just fine, but obviously I don't have an account to try to log into.

sanitarium6996

Reaction score
The error occurs on a successful login.

try:
test@test.com
test123

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I just tried to use the test account and it worked flawlessly. This is obviously a bug somewhere. Let me look into the code further and figure out the issue. I'll post what I discover.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

I found my problem. It was not due to the free hosting server. Here's the solution to help anyone else using PrestaShop who may encounter this issue. In the PrestaShop admin panel I had created a customer group. When I added a specific username to this group I had unchecked this username from the default group. Make sure you check the default group plus the group that you wish to add this username to or else it will trigger a server error due to missing information in a query.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Glad to hear you solved the problem, and thanks for sharing the info on the fix :)

taha116

Reaction score
I have the same problem. Im guna try making a new account and see how it goes

octavioalfredosm31

Reaction score
i have this problem since this morning im in boru server it fails when i try to login in a administration panel in my website :/

Status
Not open for further replies.